Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Jetblue SFO departure terminal

Search this Thread

Old Jul 2, 2016, 6:57 am
Original Poster

Jetblue SFO departure terminal

Is it true that Jetblue departure from the International Terminal at SFO?

Does this mean with a priority pass , i would have access to AirFrance Lounge on the airside of SFO International terminal?
Old Jul 2, 2016, 7:34 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP 1.7 M, Hilton Gold, Hertz 5*, AARP Sophomore, 14-time Croix de Candlestick
Originally Posted by metoo
Is it true that Jetblue departure from the International Terminal at SFO? Does this mean with a priority pass , i would have access to AirFrance Lounge on the airside of SFO International terminal?
You must be on the A side (not G side) of the International terminal, which jet blue is. Admission may turn on whether a long haul ticket is required by Priority Pass rules.

Also, the lounge, shared by Air France and KLM, is small, and they have posted the usual warnings about restricted access due to space constrains.

If all ticket types are allowed, I would check AF and KL schedules and avoid trying to enter when those flights are preparing to leave.
Old Jul 2, 2016, 9:44 am
Original Poster

Just checked the flight status for Jetblue from SFO to LGB.

States International Terminal , gate A 10 for all the upcoming flights today.

Airfrance airport lounge:

Location: International Terminal, Boarding Area A, Level 3. Proceed through the security checkpoint and turn left.

Does this mean I am good to go for Air France lounge?

All I need is a valid ticket , regardless of whether it be international or not.

Last edited by metoo; Jul 2, 2016 at 9:49 am
Old Jul 2, 2016, 9:52 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP 1.7 M, Hilton Gold, Hertz 5*, AARP Sophomore, 14-time Croix de Candlestick
Originally Posted by metoo
All I need is a valid ticket, regardless of whether it be international or not.
This may be the key determinent - if you try, please report the results.
Old Jul 2, 2016, 10:40 am

Yes. I was flying SFO-JFK every 3-4 weeks over the past 6 months and I have had no issues using the Air France lounge with my JetBlue boarding Pass. I also had no issues when I flew SFO to Vegas. The Air France lounge is immediately to the left of the TSA checkpoint, once you enter you'll need to present your priority pass card and they may ask to see your boarding pass. Make sure you keep track of time as they do not make announcements when boarding starts for individual flights.
Old Jul 3, 2016, 2:57 pm

Programs: AS,AA,JB, HH Gold, Starriott Titanium Elite, Hyatt Explorist, Global Entry
I'm doing a one day turnaround July 12th to SFO. What lounges are close to JetBlue returning to Long Beach? I have Priority Pass and Amex Platinum.
Old Jul 4, 2016, 9:20 am

Programs: AS,AA,JB, HH Gold, Starriott Titanium Elite, Hyatt Explorist, Global Entry
I wondered why the JetBlue/Virgin pt giveaway was posted over on the Virgin site,

I guess due to lack of postings here.
Old Jul 4, 2016, 9:25 am

Programs: Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott/SPG/Hilton Gold, PreCheck + Clear
Originally Posted by Non-NonRev
This may be the key determinent - if you try, please report the results.
I've visited the AF lounge at SFO several times while flying B6. Admitted via PP without incident.
Old Jul 17, 2016, 6:19 am
Original Poster

Yesterday, I Flew LGB to SFO RT with 3 hour layover at SFO. Jetblue arrived and departed from Concourse A. No problem showing the Priority Pass card with domestic ticket for lounge access. Not too shabby with Chicken noodle and Vegetable soup, sandwich, fruit, yoghurt, croissants, cup o noodle soup , drinks
Old Jul 17, 2016, 10:38 am

Originally Posted by mhdena
I wondered why the JetBlue/Virgin pt giveaway was posted over on the Virgin site,

I guess due to lack of postings here.
Flew LGB to SFO and back on 7/12, used the Amex Centurion Lounge between flights.

Received email points were on the way 7/16, 75,000 + points posted to account that evening.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.