Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

The Lounge at BOS Terminal C open to Priority Pass

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The Lounge at BOS Terminal C open to Priority Pass

Search this Thread

Old Jul 5, 2016, 9:55 am

Programs: HH Diamond, Sixt Platinum, IHG Spire Ambassador, Marriott/SPG Gold .....
Hi,

I am doing a quick EWR-BOS-EWR and have a 1:45 connection ( JetBlue <> VA points match).
That should give me enough time to visit the lounge (never been in BOS so I am just guessing). Is it conveniently located?

BTW I am Mosaic so I was wondering if they have drink service on this short flight
Old Jul 5, 2016, 10:01 am

Programs: Marriott Platinum, JetBlue Mosaic, Hilton Silver
I can answer your 2nd question. It will be an express service of Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite or Water with a choice of 2 different snacks.
Old Jul 5, 2016, 10:58 am

Programs: HH Diamond, Sixt Platinum, IHG Spire Ambassador, Marriott/SPG Gold .....
Originally Posted by RWPrincess
I can answer your 2nd question. It will be an express service of Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite or Water with a choice of 2 different snacks.
Thanks! Guess I have to get my free drink in the lounge
Old Jul 6, 2016, 9:12 am

Programs: AA Million Miler, Mosaic, Delta Platinum
It's conveniently located if your gate number is in the teens or lower. If in the 20's, less convenient but just a matter of walking 5-10 minutes to another part of the terminal (all airside).
Old Jul 6, 2016, 1:25 pm

Originally Posted by Yahtzee
It's conveniently located if your gate number is in the teens or lower. If in the 20's, less convenient but just a matter of walking 5-10 minutes to another part of the terminal (all airside).
Thanks!
Old Aug 17, 2016, 6:21 pm
soy

Programs: various
TC lounge - big plus for flying B6 out of BOS, with special mention for friendly staff and Clam Chowder. JFK T5 Airspace lounge has a long way to go to catch up!
Old Aug 17, 2016, 7:31 pm

Programs: Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott/SPG/Hilton Gold, PreCheck + Clear
The only frustrating thing about the lounge is its lack of wifi; they just direct you to the terminal's free wifi, which didn't work for me despite 20 attempts to log in.
Old Aug 18, 2016, 8:46 am

Just so everyone knows, Massport did recently finish the Terminal C/E connector so those with Priority Pass can also access the AirFrance Lounge in terminal E while still airside. Obviously budget ~5-10 minutes to get to/from your jb gate.
Old Aug 18, 2016, 9:23 am

Originally Posted by JHewAtNEU
Just so everyone knows, Massport did recently finish the Terminal C/E connector so those with Priority Pass can also access the AirFrance Lounge in terminal E while still airside. Obviously budget ~5-10 minutes to get to/from your jb gate.
Awesome info. Thanks!

This also means the ability to use Precheck as it expands to international carriers, right? My understanding is of the Boston Intl/Term E carriers, only Aeromexico currently participates.
Old Aug 18, 2016, 11:17 am
dw

Programs: DL Plat, AA Plat Pro, Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond Amb
Originally Posted by JHewAtNEU
Any thoughts on which lounge is better?
Old Aug 18, 2016, 11:48 am

Programs: AA Million Miler, Mosaic, Delta Platinum
Originally Posted by dw
Any thoughts on which lounge is better?
I'd go with Terminal C, primarily because it's not in a basement. That said, probably better champagne and cheese in the Air France and, if it's not around the time of an AF departure, more room.
Old Aug 28, 2017, 2:08 pm

Anybody attempted to get into the Lounge at term C using PP Select lately? The PP site warns that access may be restricted, particularly between 16:00 and 20:00. We'll be arriving on a JetBlue flight from RDU around 4:30p and don't leave till 9:30p on the Aer Lingus flight to Dublin, so I'm wondering if we'll be able to make it into the lounge. This will be on a Thursday in early December, so maybe things will be relatively slow...?

We've also got a couple of one-time United Club passes, but I'm not sure we could get into Terminal B even if we wanted to?

Thoughts?
Old Aug 28, 2017, 2:15 pm

Programs: JetBlue Mosaic, WN A List Preferred, Hyatt Globalest, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, IHG Spire
Just Tell Them You Arranged it in Advance

If your flying Aer Lingus biz, I think they use this lounge.

But if they give you a hard time, just tell them that special arrangements were made for your trip, and that the lounge management was contacted to admit you regardless of the time. Put it on them to challenge the request.

Just tell them they may not have received the notiation or memo about your special circumstances.

Its a lot easier to let you in than to hassle with you over this for 15 minutes or even longer.

And most people would never do this, so the attempt at crowd control works.

So a super win win win all around. haha
Old Aug 28, 2017, 2:24 pm

Nah, unfortunately we're flying coach. I suppose if I try to wrangle our way in and they won't budge we can always buy a day pass, yeah? I'd prefer not to, but I also don't love the thought of spending 5 hours hanging out in the terminal.
Old Aug 28, 2017, 2:32 pm

Programs: JetBlue Mosaic, WN A List Preferred, Hyatt Globalest, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, IHG Spire
Even ok in coach, just tell them your assistant talked to someone at the lounge, and you were assured they would let you in. And if they can/t/won/t let you in, ask for a meal voucher to Legal Sea Food. Tell them you understand they have this capacity BS, don't phrase it like that, but say an exception was made for you and you don't understand why they don't have that noted.
#SocialEngineering

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.