Wiki Posts
Search

Customer of size

Search this Thread

Old Apr 18, 2016, 7:48 am
Original Poster

Programs: CO, UA, AA, WN, DL Gold
Customer of size

I'm flying with a large person in a few days MCO/LGA. I bought the EMS and have three bulkhead with me, 10Y/O, and COS. Do the seat armrests go up in the bulkhead row? I see that the seat width is 17.8 inches which would not be enough. But if the armrest goes up COS can steal a little of the kid's seat right?
Or should I just purchase another seat?

Thanks in advance for informative replies.
Old Apr 18, 2016, 7:51 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Arm rests do not go up on the A320 bulkheads; the tray table is in there. I suggest switching to a different set of 3 seats and/or buying an extra seat for the larger passenger.
Old Apr 18, 2016, 7:54 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by sbm12
Arm rests do not go up on the A320 bulkheads; the tray table is in there. I suggest switching to a different set of 3 seats and/or buying an extra seat for the larger passenger.
So, the arm rests definitely go up in the second row? I can switch now if this is the case. Thanks again.
Old Apr 18, 2016, 9:03 am

http://www.seatguru.com/airlines/Jet...irbus_A320.php has good infromation
Old Apr 18, 2016, 9:03 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Yes, they go up in the second row.
Old Apr 23, 2016, 7:59 am

Programs: Marriott Platinum, JetBlue Mosaic, Hilton Silver
For future reference, the seats on the E190 are a bit wider than the A320. If you're flying this route regularly, there are still a few flights between NY and MCO on the E190 though not many. I went through this same question with a client a couple years ago.
Old Apr 27, 2016, 1:41 pm
Original Poster

thanks

Appreciate all the good info. The flight went fine with sis and her kid in row 2.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.