Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

New Barclaycard/TrueBlue credit card Launched

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Nov 9, 2017, 6:16 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Slickw
All Cards
  • No f/x fee
  • Chip+PIN capable
  • 50% off in-flight purchases
The JetBlue Card
  • Free!
  • 3x B6 spend, 2x Restaurants & Groceries, 1x Everything else
  • 15k/$1k spend sign up bonus
  • Apply Here

The JetBlue Plus Card
  • $99/year
  • 5k Anniversary Points
  • 6x B6 spend, 2x Restaurants & Groceries, 1x Everything else
  • $50k => Mosaic
  • Free first bag up to 4 pax on PNR
  • 10% rebate on award redemptions
  • $100 statement credit against a Getaways vacation package >$100
  • 60k/$1k spend sign up bonus
  • Apply Here

The JetBlue Business Card
  • $99/year
  • 5k Anniversary Points
  • 6x B6 spend, 2x Restaurants & Office Supply, 1x Everything Else
  • $50k => Mosaic
  • Free first bag up to 4 pax on PNR
  • $100 statement credit against a Getaways vacation package >$100
  • 10% rebate on award redemptions
  • 30k/$1k spend sign up bonus
  • Apply Here
Print Wikipost

New Barclaycard/TrueBlue credit card Launched

Search this Thread

Old Apr 7, 2017, 8:52 pm

has anyone successfully churned this card yet ?
Old Apr 9, 2017, 1:02 pm

Originally Posted by AbyssalLoris
Has Barclays ever offered better than 30,000 points for the Jetblue Plus card? I am considering signing up for one and will be ditching the Mileageplus Explorer soon after. Just wondering if there is a more opportune moment to do so.

I believe it's been 30k promotional bonus ever since the card has launched.
Old Apr 26, 2017, 9:08 pm

Programs: AA EXP, B6 Mosaic, DL PM
Did jetblue stop giving a 15k bonus for reaching mosaic through spend on the card?
Old May 1, 2017, 8:12 am

Bonus points

I got the Jetblue card with the 30,000 bonus points.
I hit the spend the first week, the statement has since closed.
How long do the bonus points take to show up?
Will they automatically show up in my Jetblue frequent flyer account?
Old May 1, 2017, 2:32 pm

Programs: GE
Assuming your trueblue account is connected properly then they should show up within a few days of when they appear on your statement
Old May 1, 2017, 6:20 pm

Originally Posted by shuttercookie
I got the Jetblue card with the 30,000 bonus points.
I hit the spend the first week, the statement has since closed.
How long do the bonus points take to show up?
Will they automatically show up in my Jetblue frequent flyer account?
They post shortly after the statement with the annual fee on it, which is usually the second statement.
Old May 2, 2017, 5:32 am

Originally Posted by FrankMS
They post shortly after the statement with the annual fee on it, which is usually the second statement.
Thanks.
Old May 4, 2017, 3:25 pm

Originally Posted by jay_dubya
Did jetblue stop giving a 15k bonus for reaching mosaic through spend on the card?
Good question. I should meet spend by next month and would love the extra points. Only place I see that written though is on TPG website.
Old May 6, 2017, 8:30 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AAdvantage Platinum, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, National Car Rental Exec. Elite
Originally Posted by MDsteve
Good question. I should meet spend by next month and would love the extra points. Only place I see that written though is on TPG website.
While it doesn't explicitly state that the jetBlue Plus card won't get you the 15k bonus points, the Mosaic webpage with some of the T&Cs would seem to preclude it by stating the only way to get the 15,000 bonus points is from actual flight points.

Even More® to love
We give you 15,000 bonus points upon qualifying for Mosaic – now redeem those points for Even More Space seats at significantly reduced rates. See information about discounts. [FN 3]

[FN 3] 15,000 bonus points are only awarded to members who qualify for Mosaic by earning 15,000 base flight points or 12,000 base flight points + flying 30 segments on JetBlue flights within a calendar year.
Old May 8, 2017, 6:35 am

Programs: TrueBlue, Hilton Honors
Originally Posted by Evo40
While it doesn't explicitly state that the jetBlue Plus card won't get you the 15k bonus points, the Mosaic webpage with some of the T&Cs would seem to preclude it by stating the only way to get the 15,000 bonus points is from actual flight points.
I'm be curious about this as well. I expect to make Mosaic this year through credit card spending, but how soon I push to accomplish this partly depends on if there are the Mosaic bonus points.
Old May 13, 2017, 11:49 am

Just wanted to clarify the wording of 50k for Mosaic status. "JetBlue Mosaic status, good through the end of the next calendar year, after spending $50,000" means that if I hit 50k spend early/mid in 2017, I will have Mosaic until the end of 2018? So essentially, to take advantage of this spend bonus, there's no point of putting spend on the card until early 2019 again.
Old May 13, 2017, 9:16 pm
soy

Programs: various
sorry if a newbie question, but do I need to pay for the flight with the B6 card to get the free bag?
I have travel bank balance and ideally would use that to book a BLUE fare if I can still get free bags due to my B6plus card
Old May 14, 2017, 5:08 am

Programs: AA EXP, B6 Mosaic, DL PM
Originally Posted by soy
sorry if a newbie question, but do I need to pay for the flight with the B6 card to get the free bag?
I have travel bank balance and ideally would use that to book a BLUE fare if I can still get free bags due to my B6plus card
No, any form of payment is fine, as long as you have the card
Old May 14, 2017, 6:44 am

How long does it usually take for M status to post after hitting 50K?
Old May 15, 2017, 12:39 pm

Hi all, apologies if this question has already been asked. I searched the thread but didn't see any relevant posts.

How many days did it take for you guys to receive your new card? I applied and was approved for the Plus card on 05/07. It's now 05/15, and I still have not received the card. Barclay customer service is completely useless and couldn't give me any information. I did not pay for expedited shipping, btw.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.