Wiki Posts
Search

Continued Website Issues

Search this Thread

Old Apr 1, 2016, 7:20 am
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Platinum, JetBlue Mosaic, Hilton Silver
Originally Posted by hi55us
Just great... they're going to give me one of those hidden EMS seats in the E-190!
AKA the bulkhead. I noticed during my recent Austin trip that they open up one side of the bulkhead 24 hours prior.
Old Apr 1, 2016, 7:22 am
Original Poster

My latest issue: I have 2 upcoming one way flights that JetBlue.com tells me I didn't book on their site. When in fact I did. Only issue I foresee will be the point calculation post flight.
Old Apr 6, 2016, 2:05 am

Hi all. I booked a flight with Jetblue through their website 2 months ago. The flight is next week.

I've just realised that I've never received a confirmation email, or anything from them to acknowledge that the flight has actually been booked and ticketed. I'm a bit concerned - I definitely booked it and I can see the charge on my credit card statement. I rarely fly with jetblue but I'm sure I've always had some form of booking confirmation in the past. Is this a known bug/glitch?

Thanks!
Old Apr 6, 2016, 8:29 am

Programs: SPG Lifetime Platinum, Hyatt Diamond, JetBlue Mosaic, AA Platinum, National Executive Elite
Originally Posted by Bluebirdnick
I've just realised that I've never received a confirmation email, or anything from them to acknowledge that the flight has actually been booked and ticketed. I'm a bit concerned - I definitely booked it and I can see the charge on my credit card statement. I rarely fly with jetblue but I'm sure I've always had some form of booking confirmation in the past. Is this a known bug/glitch?

Thanks!
There have been many issues with the website & that once happened to me. Having said that, I know my online account info and can check my flights there. If you're not able to see it via your JetBlue account (or don't have one), I'd call call JetBlue and speak with someone, just to make sure everything is good. Hopefully you can pull your conf# from your credit card statement, but if not they can get it from the day & flight#.

Good luck!
Old Apr 6, 2016, 11:43 am

Programs: AAdvantage Platinum, Hilton HHonors Diamond
Website continually going back and forth between:

Flights available for sale through:
Oct. 29, 2016

and if I refresh a few times

Flights available for sale through:
Jan. 3, 2017

All browsers seem affected.
Old Apr 20, 2016, 9:52 am

Went to website from Courtyard PC, logged in and could not print boarding pass. Error said it was not 24 hours before my flight but it was 3 hours before departure.
Tried all methods from last name, res number etc. had to go to airport and required human intervention.

Never got email from Jetblue 24 hours before to check in. Phone app showed the flight but check in button did nothing so I don't know if this was a website issue.
Old Apr 23, 2016, 7:24 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Bluebirdnick
Hi all. I booked a flight with Jetblue through their website 2 months ago. The flight is next week.

Thanks!
It's been very hit or miss for me. Sometimes it comes right through, sometimes there is a time delay and sometimes nothing at all.
Old Apr 24, 2016, 2:18 pm

If anyone is currently* having issues accessing the B6 website, make sure your URL starts with https:// rather than just http://. Normally the HTTP protocol connection is automatically redirected/rewritten to HTTPS, but it's failing today for some reason.

The shortcut I had on my shortcuts toolbar was the old non-SSL (HTTP) version.

* 24th April, 2016 @ 4:15pm EST
Old Apr 28, 2016, 10:50 am

Programs: American Gold, Marriott Gold, Hilton Silver
Their website is now officially garbage, and I just begrudgingly gave my business to AA instead. Tried to book a flight. Got an error message saying that "Reservations is currently undergoing maintenance." Called to try to book. Agent said that billing is separate and that she did not have the ability to waive the phone booking fee. (liar!)

So, I booked on AA instead. It's been a while since I've encountered such atrocious customer service from any airline.
Old May 2, 2016, 3:49 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond + Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by danib62
My biggest complaint with the site is when I book through my company's travel site my reservations don't show up when I login to my trueblue account even though they have my number on file. They do show up on the iOS app though... Strangest thing is it will show my next trip on the homepage when I login but if I click manage flights it's not there...
This is incredibly annoying. The solution I found was to log out of my JB account, and then simply use my last name and the confirmation code to access my flight record. I can then change my seat.
Old Oct 18, 2016, 11:36 am

B6 IT strikes again

This time, for the 30% promo. When I'm about to book, then it won't let me sign in (times out, or whatever). If I'm at the True Blue site, then it logs me off when I get to the promo page. So endless loop. The typical excuse is that the web traffic is too busy

The bigger problem is getting credit for my flights. I'm still waiting for some flight to properly credit, and they actually refused to credit for a HA flight that I paid $1,200 for

If they had halfway decent IT, believe me they will get a lot more business from me. Those at legacies should be thankful that their IT is not WN/B6 etc.
Old Oct 18, 2016, 5:28 pm

Programs: American Gold, Marriott Gold, Hilton Silver
Originally Posted by Jerry Vandesic
This is incredibly annoying. The solution I found was to log out of my JB account, and then simply use my last name and the confirmation code to access my flight record. I can then change my seat.
This happens with JetBlue Getaways packages as well, but seats cannot be changed once selected at booking. They count as a travel agent ticket, even though JetBlue is the travel agent. If I'm buying something from JetBlue, would it be unreasonable to expect a seamless experience?
Old Oct 20, 2016, 7:18 am

As of today, I can't access my flight to PLS in November without getting an error and the site logging me out. Happens across multiple browsers.
Old Oct 31, 2016, 7:24 pm

Programs: Bunch of mid-tiers
I haven't flown B6 in years, but from reading this thread...

If I have a reservation that wouldn't appear on the website, then did for awhile, and now won't but appears fine in the app, is pretty much what I should expect?
Old Oct 31, 2016, 10:24 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by ctbarron
If I have a reservation that wouldn't appear on the website, then did for awhile, and now won't but appears fine in the app, is pretty much what I should expect?
No. I would call and have them fix it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.