Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

Jetblue Cancellation and Really Bad Experience

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 5, 2016, 10:05 am
Original Poster

Too make a long story short... had a really bad JB experience, which resulted in 3 hours on tarmac... followed by a cancellation...

Does anyone know if jetbue provides compensation through partner with emirates??
Old Feb 5, 2016, 10:08 am
Suspended

Programs: UA US CO AA DL FL
Not sure what you mean by your question. Why was you B6 flight delayed for 3 hours on the tarmac and how is EK involved in your specific experience?
Old Feb 5, 2016, 10:13 am
Original Poster

weather.

I have an upcoming trip, that would be nice if I could fly on EK.
Old Feb 5, 2016, 10:59 am
Suspended

Programs: UA US CO AA DL FL
Still confusing not to have full facts. You will find that when you provide the full circumstances, you get more complete and useful help here.

As your delay was not "controllable" e.g., it was weather-related and nothing to do with B6, you won't see anything there. If the actual tarmac delay really was 3+ hours, you will receive a $50 credit from B6. If it did not actually reach 3 hours, you get $0. That's pretty generous as B6 has no obligation to do anything as the delay had nothing to do with B6.

I don't think that you will be able to use the $50 credit against an EK ticket, but you should check the t&c when you receive it (or call in and ask). Carriers deliberately issue credits on their own services because most credits go unused and the cost of a $50 credit to B6 is a lot less than $50.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.