Community
Wiki Posts
Search

DirecTV

Search this Thread

Old Sep 15, 2015, 8:36 am
Original Poster

DirecTV

I fly JetBlue 3 out of 4 weeks most months and have experienced non-working or poorly working TV's. I also find that the cleanliness and condition of the planes has deteriorated over the past year. JetBlue needs to get there former act together. Thank you
Old Sep 16, 2015, 1:11 am

Programs: American Gold, Marriott Gold, Hilton Silver
Hi! Welcome to FlyerTalk! If you haven't noticed, but we are an active frequent flier community here. If you have a complaint about an airline, it's best to send that complaint to the airline. We're all customers here. We can't really do anything for you other than offer you advice.

If you contact JetBlue and tell them which flight and which seat you were in, it will help them figure out which aircraft it was, so that they can get it fixed. Under the JetBlue Customer Bill of Rights, you will also receive a $15 voucher.
Old Sep 16, 2015, 6:25 am

Programs: B6, Amtrak, DL, AA, Marriott, Hilton
Second this. I've always gotten a good response from them on these issues.

Just recently received $40 total for issues on an E190 flight. No XM radio ($15) and the knobs on the vent nozzles were busted off making them nearly impossible to open ($25). It really does pay to let them know about these things.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.