Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

Jet Blue Terminal 5 Restaurants at JFK

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 20, 2015, 2:17 pm
Original Poster

My spouse and will arrive at JFK Terminal 5 via a domestic Jet Blue Flight. Is it possible for arriving passengers to access the Terminal 5 restaurants before picking-up their luggage? Thanks for the info.
Old Aug 20, 2015, 5:57 pm
Moderator: Delta SkyMiles, Luxury Hotels, TravelBuzz! and Italy

Welcome to Flyertalk, Patricia Hoffer
I am moving your thread to the Jet Blue Forum for discussion.
Obscure2k
TravelBuzz Moderator
Old Aug 20, 2015, 6:04 pm

Programs: Free agent
Yes, you can.
Old Aug 20, 2015, 6:23 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA/AA/AS/B6/WN/ UA/HH/MR and more like 'em but most felicitously & importantly MUCCI
Originally Posted by Patricia Hoffer
Is it possible for arriving passengers to access the Terminal 5 restaurants before picking-up their luggage?
Sure, but I'm not sure I'd want my luggage circling unclaimed and lonely down on a JFK baggage belt for an hour or so while I ate a meal. Anyone could walk off with it.
Old Aug 21, 2015, 5:56 am
Original Poster

Thank-you for the responses.
Old Aug 23, 2015, 11:46 am

Yes, we just walked through the T5 restaurant/shopping area yesterday after landing in JFK. I agree with what BearX220 said about leaving your luggage circling the belt unattended but there is a relatively nice tapas restaurant (Piquillo) in T5 (for when you fly carry on only )
Old Aug 24, 2015, 11:23 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Marriott 5+ BadgeAccor Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVPG, DL KM, Bee Six, Bonvoy Plat, Avis PC, Natl Exec, Greyhound Road Rewards Z"L
The 5ive Steak has a killer wedge salad that won't break the bank... if you have checked luggage maybe it's better to get the food to-go, lol.

-J.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.