Web Site Woes

Old Jun 11, 2015, 11:05 am
Original Poster

Web Site Woes

I have cast my loyalty lot with B6 for this year and am close to Mosaic status. I love the flights, internet and general service. I understand that B6 as a company is IT challenged but my experience today trying to do simple things has me half way to insanity. For some reason though I book everything on-line, I do not consistently get confirming emails on flights. This means when I want to get a receipt I must get the confirmation number. To get the confirmation number I go to manage flights on the web site and get a message "There is a problem, contact system administrator." Try that a few times and get bored. Decide to book a flight, and get a message when I try to book "Your log-in has expired." Log-in and do it again and I get the same message. 15 minutes on site and nothing accomplished. When I get Mosaic I will just call about this stuff but it does border on unacceptable. Is it?
Old Jun 11, 2015, 11:31 am

Programs: B6 Mosaic, Bonvoy LT Titanium (x SPG LT), IHG Spire, UA Silver
I have been Mosaic from the start and have never not gotten a receipt.

In any case, the new fare system is supposed to go live in the coming days and that I am sure is causing lots of changes on the back end of the website.
Old Jun 11, 2015, 3:54 pm

I've been trying to use their site all day to check on flight schedules, but it hasn't been available.
This morning I was getting a Time Expired message, the second I clicked anything. Now I am getting an error message saying B6 is not available.

Can't believe the site can be down ALL DAY!!!!

Now gettting the expired message:

Your session has expired
We are sorry, the session you are using has expired.
A session usually expires when time has passed and no action has occurred.

You can begin your search again by clicking here.

Of course, if I do click I get back to page where I can enter dates & cities, it just takes me back to this message.

Last edited by Liphotoman; Jun 11, 2015 at 4:34 pm
Old Jun 11, 2015, 6:42 pm

Programs: TrueBlue, Rapid Rewards
My mom just had the exact opposite problem. Booked a one way IAD-BOS on B6 and got confirmation immediately. Booked BOS-IAD on UA and had to call to get an e-mail. Like the other member said, I've never had any issues, either..
Old Jun 12, 2015, 3:38 am

Programs: B6, AA, AS
There was a sale today/yesterday and all "blank" broke loose for a while on the site. I thought it held up well, all things considering. But there were may hiccups.

That may explain some of the difficulties with the site. IMO.

We booked many flights even though the prices were jumping every 10 minutes it seemed. The website would also time out/kick you out when it felt you had booked toooo many pax on a deep discounted fare. IMO. LOL.

After all that excitement, we are elated with 2 itineraries, please with another, and upset about a fixed plan. So be it.

On average it was a great day for us 5 pax.

Got to love B6.

ETA; Get to experience JAX for the first time too. fwiw.
I mean for $69 , you gotta take the family , Yes ?
Old Jun 12, 2015, 12:46 pm
Original Poster

Had trouble again with site today, nothing worked. Switched from Safari to Chrome and now all is well with B6 site.
Old Jun 12, 2015, 6:28 pm

STILL not able to use the site to search for/ book flights. Getting the same Session TImed Out message.

Good job JB!
Old Jun 13, 2015, 5:05 am

I needed a confirmation # and the website was uncooperative so I went to the mobile app and got the information that way.
Old Jun 14, 2015, 9:18 am

Programs: True Blue Mosaic,Elevate Gold
Today under "manage flights" it is in a new format and showing me old flights that I have already flown. And when I select a future flight that I have booked and ask to select a seat it says "seat map not supported for this itinerary".
Old Jun 14, 2015, 8:07 pm

Programs: TrueBlue, Rapid Rewards
Originally Posted by JMG5575
Today under "manage flights" it is in a new format and showing me old flights that I have already flown. And when I select a future flight that I have booked and ask to select a seat it says "seat map not supported for this itinerary".
I can't even get to manage flights.

Not Found

The requested URL /B6.myb/j_spring_cas_security_check was not found on this server.
Old Jun 15, 2015, 11:48 am
Original Poster

Can't print boarding pass in either Chrome or Safari. Screen goes white.
Old Jun 15, 2015, 5:55 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond/IHG Platinum/DL Plutononium
And now I can't change seats... it say to call... I can only imagine what the wait time is on the phones...
Old Jun 15, 2015, 10:45 pm

Programs: True Blue Mosaic,Elevate Gold
Now it won't let me select a payment form to buy a ticket.

Why would they release a new website without basic features working?

Very frustrating!
Old Jun 16, 2015, 10:37 pm

Programs: B6, AA, AS
Is everyone talking about the website, or mobile app ?

I guess the Title says Website, so ... duh

As I mentioned previously I had hiccups, but it eventually worked out.
That was late EDT though, w/o storm delays anywhere, fwiw.

Good Luck to all.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.