Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

Does the even more speed fee get refunded when cancelling a fully refundable ticket?

Does the even more speed fee get refunded when cancelling a fully refundable ticket?

Old Apr 6, 2015, 5:51 pm
Original Poster

Location: NY Tri state- but hangs out in nicer weather in west coast
Programs: CO Plat, National VIP, Avis PC,

If I purchase a refundable ticket and even more speed, does the even more speed fee get refunded if a cancel my ticket?
Old Apr 7, 2015, 12:18 am

Programs: American Gold, Marriott Gold, Hilton Silver
I think you should, although I haven't actually looked at the official policy. When I booked my flights, EMSpace was a ripoff, so I decided not to get it, and paid for EMSpeed instead. I changed my mind later (I have a tight connection), and asked how much EMSpace was (I booked with points so I am unable to touch the itinerary online) and was told less than half of what the website quoted me, so I called in to add it. They said that the procedure would be to refund me the EMSpeed fee, and charge me the EMSpace fee.
Old Apr 7, 2015, 12:05 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: WWF, Appalachian Mountain Club
I've never bought even more speed, but even more space gets refunded to my original form of payment, as opposed to the cost of ticket, which goes into my TB.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.