Community
Wiki Posts
Search

A321 EMS Seat 6F?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 17, 2015, 10:29 am
Original Poster

Question A321 EMS Seat 6F?

I'm taking a redeye from SFO to JFK (A321 Mint), and have EMS. Right now I'm in Seat 6F but I am worried that it will be too noisy because it's near the bathroom and snacks. Would it be better to move to another EMS seat?
Old Feb 17, 2015, 1:26 pm

Programs: TrueBlue, Rapid Rewards
Originally Posted by intheairup
I'm taking a redeye from SFO to JFK (A321 Mint), and have EMS. Right now I'm in Seat 6F but I am worried that it will be too noisy because it's near the bathroom and snacks. Would it be better to move to another EMS seat?
Are you trying to sleep? Will you have headphones in? Are you a light sleeper? All things to consider. I was in Row 1 on a redeye from LAX-BOS, and the only thing that kept me up (besides from being in a middle seat) was the FA's talking.

I'm unsure of how many people will be getting snacks at 2AM.
Old Feb 18, 2015, 9:51 pm

Programs: True Blue Mosaic,Elevate Gold
Originally Posted by intheairup

It can get busy in that area since the bathrooms are there and the self service snack area is there. But on a redeye, there shouldn't be too much action. As for the FA's, there is 1 jumpseat across from 6F, but they only sit there for takeoff and landing. They either tend to Mint service or stay in the back of the a321.

Great leg room for row 6, but narrow seats because the tray tables are in the arm rest.

Also you have emergency exit door, so not the smoothest wall to sleep against.
Old Oct 8, 2015, 8:47 am

Programs: Hyatt Glob
Originally Posted by JMG5575
It can get busy in that area since the bathrooms are there and the self service snack area is there. But on a redeye, there shouldn't be too much action. As for the FA's, there is 1 jumpseat across from 6F, but they only sit there for takeoff and landing. They either tend to Mint service or stay in the back of the a321.

Great leg room for row 6, but narrow seats because the tray tables are in the arm rest.

Also you have emergency exit door, so not the smoothest wall to sleep against.
Newbie to Jet Blue. Flying LAX-JFK. I have the option of Row 6 or 7, most seats in 7 are already booked. Any preferences out there? Sounds like the more narrow seats in Row 6 are a negative.
Old Oct 15, 2015, 9:31 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Marriott 5+ BadgeAccor Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVPG, DL KM, Bee Six, Bonvoy Plat, Avis PC, Natl Exec, Greyhound Road Rewards Z"L
Originally Posted by laxsnaogg
Newbie to Jet Blue. Flying LAX-JFK. I have the option of Row 6 or 7, most seats in 7 are already booked. Any preferences out there? Sounds like the more narrow seats in Row 6 are a negative.
The only reason they are narrow is because the tray tables are in the armrests (and the arm for the PTV). I can't really comment one way or the other, but I've been in row 1 on the all-core A321 and it's perfectly fine (although on that plane the PTVs are on the wall).

-J.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.