Wiki Posts
Search

JetBlue Hiring at ABE?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 2, 2014, 5:12 pm
Original Poster

Programs: TrueBlue, Rapid Rewards
JetBlue Hiring at ABE?

I noticed here that JetBlue has Allentown, PA as a location... Any ideas why?

https://careers.peopleclick.com/care...eral/search.do
Old Oct 2, 2014, 6:24 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

No idea but no openings there so they're not actually hiring at ABE. :-:
Old Oct 2, 2014, 8:23 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by sbm12
No idea but no openings there so they're not actually hiring at ABE. :-:
Yeah, I noticed that, I just thought it was odd that EVERY other airport in that list they currently serve. There were some airports, like ATL, that were listed, but those were for LiveTV positions, while the ABE says JetBlue.
Old Oct 5, 2014, 7:26 pm

Originally Posted by FLIHGH
I noticed here that JetBlue has Allentown, PA as a location... Any ideas why?

https://careers.peopleclick.com/care...eral/search.do
Could there be something in the offing? I am sure that ABE management would make JetBlue a killer of a deal, if they would add ABE to their route map.
Old Oct 6, 2014, 8:38 am

I agree that it would be great to see them in ABE. Probably with -MCO and -FLL service. I've wondered for long if B6 just expects ABE customers to use them over at EWR. However, with that presumption, ABE customers can just use UA over at EWR too, so actually being at ABE can target them better. Plus, those in Montgomery County, PA, part of the Philly region can use the service.

0 jobs though show up for ABE on that career portal, however, so I'm not sure if it's really a positive sign.
Old Oct 6, 2014, 9:28 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by SCEflyer
Could there be something in the offing? I am sure that ABE management would make JetBlue a killer of a deal, if they would add ABE to their route map.
Originally Posted by rtalk25
I agree that it would be great to see them in ABE. Probably with -MCO and -FLL service. I've wondered for long if B6 just expects ABE customers to use them over at EWR. However, with that presumption, ABE customers can just use UA over at EWR too, so actually being at ABE can target them better. Plus, those in Montgomery County, PA, part of the Philly region can use the service.

0 jobs though show up for ABE on that career portal, however, so I'm not sure if it's really a positive sign.
ABE is Allegiant's top route from Orlando, so I think JetBlue could make something work. I noticed there were 0 jobs, but I still thought it was interesting... why would they have it loaded?
Old Oct 6, 2014, 11:36 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Pretty sure it has been listed for a while. I don't think it is new.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.