Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

TSA PreCheck not working for online checkin 12Sep2014

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 12, 2014, 6:43 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Lifetime Plat 2MM

I just printed boarding passes for tomorrow and noticed it did not list TSA Precheck even though it's in my itinerary. I called up JetBlue and they said there is a known issue with PreCheck not working for online check-in and said to use kiosk at airport to print boarding pass and it will show up there.

Just wanted to give a heads up to everyone else. This was at 8:35am ET on Friday, 12 Sep 2014.
Old Sep 12, 2014, 12:46 pm

Programs: Marriott LT Titanium, Hilton Gold, AA Lifetime Gold, UA Silver, JetBlue Mosaic
Unfortunately, jetBlue has chronic problems with TSA Pre-check appearing on BPs, be they smart phone, paper, kiosk, whatever. The staff (in airport or on Mosaic desk) are super apologetic and helpful and try to escalate, but it's definitely a B6 issue. Never, ever has failed on any other US carrier that participates in TSA Pre-Check. Frequently fails on jetBlue. They should be opening more EMS lanes and even if people cannot use the official TSA leave-your-belt-on expedited scanning, holders of Known Traveler ID cards should be sent to the front quicker.
Old Sep 14, 2014, 9:27 pm

I was approved for Global Entry this week and in spite of adding it to my itineraries (two flights booked separately) I went 0-2 getting Precheck on two JetBlue flights. I assumed it was due to JetBlue's inability to handle apostrophes in PNRs, but others are reporting that they are able to get Pre successfully regardless of punctuation.

Hoping that I'll be getting Pre on flights soon, as it's the primary reason I signed up for GE.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.