JetBlue at PWM

Old Aug 12, 2014, 9:01 pm
Original Poster

JetBlue at PWM

I think I'm going to be seeing a lot more of JetBlue next year. It completely slipped past me, but they've really ramped up capacity out of PWM - sure it only goes to one place, JFK, but during peak season they're now flying 5x E90 every day but Saturday (4x). The fall schedule looks like it'll still be 4x E90 (3 on Tues).

That's the most seats out of here to any one hub, and probably rivals US's capacity to PHL and DCA combined given that ~4 of those 9 daily flights are on CRJ. US also stopped the mainline E90 daily - if I had to guess, not because it was empty, but it seemed they had crew availability issues 3 nights a week on that.

So what's going on, did I just miss this capacity or has it ramped up this year? Work has sort of forced me to do less travel this year, so I haven't been out there as much. Any idea if B6 will move from the old sandwich board Gate 6 area and over to the new side of the terminal? Gate 11 is unoccupied.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.