Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

B6 Kicks off Jew After Arab Complains

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 15, 2014, 1:16 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: UA, LY, BA, AA

Jewish Doctor: Booted Off Plane When Arab Complained About Me

According to the article (and the other ones), the passenger was on the phone discussing the situation in Israel and an Arab woman heard her, verbally abused her, and complained that she didn't feel comfortable flying with the doctor. Flight staff booted the Jew.

In each article, B6 says that "the woman was removed from the flight, but the story isn't as she claims." Except they refuse to say what they claim happen. This is quite troubling to hear
Old Jul 15, 2014, 4:24 am

Programs: trueblue ,mileageplus skymiles, hilton honors silver
There are 2 sides to every story

I wonder if anyone video taped what was happening via cellphone. I suspect we are seeing only one side of the story.
Old Jul 15, 2014, 5:55 am

Programs: American Gold, Marriott Gold, Hilton Silver
Looks like propaganda to me. It's very unfortunate that the airline is always the victim when people decide to tell biased stories to the news media when they don't get their way, and then the news media reports it for the attention-grabbing shock value, for the purpose of making money.
Old Jul 15, 2014, 6:00 am

Location: Formerly Box 350, Boston Mass, Oh two one three four. Now near Beverly Hills 90210
Programs: Loyal Order of Water Buffalos
Can we reanimate Paul Harvey and get "The Rest of the Story"?
Old Jul 15, 2014, 9:55 am
Senior Moderator; Moderator, Eco-Conscious Travel, United and Flyertalk Cares

Programs: UA 1.7 MM;; Accor & Marriott Pt; Hyatt Globalist
There is another side to this story: http://flyingwithfish.boardingarea.c...ew-racist-next

As this is about politics and not the airline, I'm closing this thread. If someone cares to take the matter up in omni, they may do so.

l'etoile
sr. moderator
Old Jul 15, 2014, 9:56 am
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
Originally Posted by bmg42000
I wonder if anyone video taped what was happening via cellphone. I suspect we are seeing only one side of the story.
JetBlue said that there was an incident on the plane, but that the report received by the airline described the incident very differently from Rosenberg’s description.
There are three sides to every one of these incidents. Let's err on the side of caution before drawing any conclusions about the incident and its participants.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.