Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

2014 Mosaic Challenge + status match

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 18, 2014, 9:27 am
Original Poster

Just received Mosaic Challenge via email from JetBlue. Full details can be found at https://trueblue.jetblue.com/web/tru...osaicchallenge

Challenge Summary:
Enroll before April 18 2014. Once you've been accepted, your 90-Day Challenge begins. If you succeed in earning 3,750 base flight points within the 90 days, you will keep Mosaic status thru 2015. (Base flight points are the 3 points per $1 spent on the base fare of a JetBlue flight)

Status Match:
Don't want to wait 90 days to earn Mosaic? Current frequent flyers can immediately be promoted to Mosaic for the remainder of 2014 thru the offered status match. (Mosaic thru 2015 is still earned by completing the challenge) Status match applies to
Alaska: MVP Gold or MVP Gold 75k
AA: Platinum or Executive Platinum
Delta: Gold, Platinum or Diamond
Southwest: A-List Preferred or Companion Pass
United: Premier Gold, Platinum or Premier1K
US Airways: Gold, Platinum or Chairman

How to enroll:
Simply sign up for the challenge by emailing [email protected] with your Name/TrueBlue#. Include proof of ff status if you want the status match.

Happy flying!
Old Mar 18, 2014, 9:53 am

Free Jet Blue Mosaic status match

Is this new? I couldn't find info here about it
https://trueblue.jetblue.com/web/tru...osaicchallenge

JetBlue is offering a challenge where if you earn 3750 base flight TrueBlue points in a 90 day period, you can automatically get their Mosaic status through 2015. But if you are a premier member on another airline and sign up for the challenge, you'll get it through 2014 even if you don't complete the challenge:

Are you a TrueBlue member who enjoys a certain, shall we say, status? Now until April 18, 2014, TrueBlue members can sign up for the Mosaic Challenge, where you can earn Mosaic membership fast – 90 days to be exact. Earn 3,750 base flight TrueBlue points during your Challenge period to qualify for Mosaic through December 31, 2015.*

Do you also belong to another airline loyalty program that—let’s be honest here—may not be living up to your high-flying standards? You’re in luck. For those members with specified status in certain programs —we’ll automatically give you Mosaic for the rest of 2014 when you’re enrolled in the Mosaic Challenge, and if you complete the Challenge, stay leveled up through 2015.*

Other premier programs that qualify:

https://trueblue.jetblue.com/web/tru...challenge#faq2

Alaska Airlines®: Mileage PlanTM MVP® Gold or MVP® Gold 75k
American Airlines®: AAdvantage Platinum® or Executive Platinum®
Delta®: SkyMiles Medallion® Gold, Platinum or Diamond
Southwest®: Rapid Rewards® A-List Preferred or Companion Pass
United®: MileagePlus® Premier® Gold, Platinum or Premier1K®
US Airways®: Dividend Miles Preferred Gold, Platinum or Chairman

Simply email them your True Blue number and proof of status on another airline before 4/18/2014 (11:59 PM EST).
Old Mar 18, 2014, 3:53 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K
yes new. Previously was a challenge only. It went away and now is back with a full match possible

I read it wrong the first time. So its good through end of 2014 if you qualify for a straight match. if you finish the challenge as well you get through 2015.
Old Mar 18, 2014, 4:05 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by CDKing
So its good through end of 2014 if you qualify for a straight match. if you finish the challenge as well you get through 2015.
Yup. Also, if you complete the challenge you get the 15k bonus TrueBlue points. (10+ points/$ excluding the other benefits).
Old Mar 18, 2014, 6:32 pm

Nice to see the SW companion pass counts for status. With a little bit of work this could get me 30k TrueBlue points. Considering I've been having tough time getting a good saver back from Lima this summer, I might combine Lima into FLL and finish off the rest of the leg w/ the CP. Low redemption and that JetBlue fare itself might complete my 3750.
Old Mar 18, 2014, 9:12 pm

Programs: DL Diamond
Please clarify for a B6 beginner. "Base flight TrueBlue points" means spend x6 if booked on jetblue.com? Meaning if I book and fly $625 in airfare (I understand taxes and fees don't count) in 3 months, I qualify? Just want to make sure I understand the system here. 3x vs. 6x for booking via B6 website and definition of "base flight TrueBlue points." Thanks in advance.
Old Mar 19, 2014, 4:09 am

Programs: AA EXP, DL DM, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by funflier
Please clarify for a B6 beginner. "Base flight TrueBlue points" means spend x6 if booked on jetblue.com? Meaning if I book and fly $625 in airfare (I understand taxes and fees don't count) in 3 months, I qualify? Just want to make sure I understand the system here. 3x vs. 6x for booking via B6 website and definition of "base flight TrueBlue points." Thanks in advance.
Nope, only 3x. The extra 3x (which makes 6x total) is only bonus points.
Old Mar 19, 2014, 9:01 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by taxicabnumber
Nope, only 3x. The extra 3x (which makes 6x total) is only bonus points.
^This. So you're spending $1,250 in base fare. I've been waiting for this as B6 now has the most directs outta BOS.
Old Mar 19, 2014, 1:58 pm

Plan on taking advantage of the status match and attempt to keep Mosaic
through 2015. Have a few upcoming trips to JFK and IAD so I figure a few RT's
from SAN or LGB/LAX will do the trick .
Old Mar 19, 2014, 3:56 pm

I plan on taking advantage as well. I fly LAS-JFK around twice a month. I've rotated among DL, UA, VX, and B6 in my previous flights. Maybe it's time to stick with one!
Old Mar 19, 2014, 6:28 pm

Programs: Skymiles, AAdvantage, MileagePlus, Emerald Executive, Priority Club
Does anyone know what qualifies as proof of status for a status match? Would a screenshot be good enough?
Old Mar 20, 2014, 2:37 am

Programs: AA EXP, DL DM, Marriott Titanium
Wonder how regular status matches will be? Going to pass this time (too much travel already booked for the next several months on US/AA/AS/DL) but if post-merger US/AA remotely resembles current UA I'd probably jump ship. Also helps that the vast majority of my flying is SFO/SJC - WAS*/FLL/MIA.

*Could become either RDU or BOS, or vanish entirely. The first makes B6 less attractive while the second does the exact opposite...
Old Mar 20, 2014, 1:26 pm

Programs: DL GM, SPG GOLD, UA DIRT, AA PLAT, US (RIP), Hilton HHonors
sorry B6, mosaic just isn't good enough to complete with the legacy FF programs... you would need to offer FREE even more space and even complimentary space- available mint upgrades, and would need to be easier to achieve/ maintain... until then, not worth it
Old Mar 20, 2014, 8:54 pm

Programs: BA Gold, UA Plat (1mm),Marriott LT Plat, Avis PC, National Exec Elite, Hertz PC
B6 Status Match is a Fraud

I got the email and signed up. I'm AA Platinum, Delta Gold and United Gold. Sent in a copy of my AA plat statement but no Mosaic status upgrade. **Only** took 30 minutes to reach someone on the phone who said no dice for an upgrade to Mosaic until the challenge is complete.

Who has the time and energy to fight with JetBlue on everything?

Old Mar 20, 2014, 9:24 pm

Programs: DL GM, SPG GOLD, UA DIRT, AA PLAT, US (RIP), Hilton HHonors
Originally Posted by rjburns
I got the email and signed up. I'm AA Platinum, Delta Gold and United Gold. Sent in a copy of my AA plat statement but no Mosaic status upgrade. **Only** took 30 minutes to reach someone on the phone who said no dice for an upgrade to Mosaic until the challenge is complete.

Who has the time and energy to fight with JetBlue on everything?

can anyone confirm this claim that the status match is a fraud? I've seen it reported as legit in many different places

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.