Badges

Old Sep 13, 2016, 1:35 pm

Check your stats. You may think you are at 30 when you are really at like 28. That's what happened to me. I got the badges immediately. If you stats on the stat page say 30 then call them and they will add the badge.
Old Sep 13, 2016, 4:58 pm

Programs: American Gold, Marriott Gold, Hilton Silver
Originally Posted by alegeeter
My award ticket last year did not count towards my Take 3 bonus, unfortunately.
The bonus only counts flights current year, and last year, the Take 3 bonus was under a different name, the High Five bonus. I earned the High Five bonus last year. The High Five badge has since been retired. The bonus is the same, just under a different name.
Old Sep 14, 2016, 12:53 pm

My award ticket last year did not count towards my High Five bonus last year, unfortunately. I imagine the same rules apply for the Take 3 this year.
Old Sep 20, 2016, 4:42 pm

anyone know how to get the power of 10 badge (JD power and Assoc award)? When you click on it it says you will get 100 pt and then the page immediately reloads to white. This is happening in both safari and chrome and i do not have the badge.
Old Sep 20, 2016, 8:01 pm

Programs: Marriott Platinum, JetBlue Mosaic, Hilton Silver
Some of the badges are date specific so that JD Power may be one of those. I've noticed they are very slow to update new and outdated badges.
Old Sep 28, 2016, 4:15 am

Just logged onto TrueBlue this morning. Wow :O

They retired all of the Facebook sharing badges, and all of the "Practically A Local" badges have disappeared. Also, while viewing badges, it also tells me that I have 0 points.
Old Sep 28, 2016, 6:50 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by Coldagglutanin
anyone know how to get the power of 10 badge (JD power and Assoc award)?
I believe you had to be a program participant when that badge was announced. There is no way to grab it retroactively AFAIK.
Old Oct 9, 2016, 7:03 am

Hi -

Do you get badge credit when flying on TB points?
Old Oct 9, 2016, 12:10 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by Orwaid
Hi -

Do you get badge credit when flying on TB points?
Yes.
Old Oct 9, 2016, 1:42 pm

Yep. Flights booked with points simply post as regular flights earning 0 points. You also get a badge for the action of redeeming points for a flight.
Old Nov 8, 2016, 8:06 am

Do Getaways flights post individually (albeit with 0 points)? I'm wondering if I'll earn a destination badge for my recent getaways booking, and also wondering if it will count towards Lucky 7.

EDIT: JetBlue treats Getaways bookings as OTA bookings (Getaways, now Vacations, is a separate arm of the company. Reservations agents can't touch Vacations bookings and must transfer you to a Vacations agent if you need anything fixed, even if it's something small like undo-ing check-in or paying for EMS seats). You will earn destination badges, but they will not count towards any promos.

Last edited by diburning; May 5, 2017 at 9:05 am
Old May 5, 2017, 9:03 am

Have they given up on this program? They never added a badge for Atlanta, and removed all of the "Early Adopter" badges.
Old Jun 10, 2017, 1:13 pm

Jetblue lost interest in the badges

I'm glad you brought this up bc it seems like I hadn't earned a badge in a while despite taking many flights also little thins like the "eat your cake and fly" birthday month badge which earns 500 points and 6 mint flights which earns 500, when badges stopped counting mine at 5. I feel so petty when I call to inquire but then I remind myself that it denied me mosaic for being 100 points shy of the 15k a couple years ago so the airline doesn't care, it wants be accurate.
I get the sense JB is sick of it and should just disband the program or make it work properly.
Old Jun 10, 2017, 4:28 pm
Original Member, Moderator: Hotel Deals and MilesBuzz

Yeah the badge program is a zombie. Earned badges often don't post and there is never any news or promotions
Old Jun 15, 2017, 9:58 pm

Programs: Delta SkyMiles, IHG (Platinum Elite), Amtrak Guest Rewards, Marriott Bonvoy, Hilton Honors
Originally Posted by MileageAddict
Yeah the badge program is a zombie. Earned badges often don't post and there is never any news or promotions
That's sad to hear. I don't fly jetblue much, but was hoping to slowly build up enough of a balance for an award flight.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.