Go Back   FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Sign in using an external account

Old Nov 19, 12, 6:11 am   #1

Programs: TrueBlue, SkyMiles, AAdvantage, Marriott Rewards, HHonors, Enterprise Plus
Register and receive triple points when you book and fly by 12/31!

From JetBlue: "TrueBlue members who register can earn triple TrueBlue points—that's 12 points per dollar spent when you book on jetblue.com!—by booking and flying by December 31, 2012. Plus, there's no limit to the number of times you can earn triple points during this period.

You must register for triple points before booking your flight."
techman01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19, 12, 6:13 am   #2

Programs: TrueBlue, SkyMiles, AAdvantage, Marriott Rewards, HHonors, Enterprise Plus
Anyone know if you registered for the fall promo that just ended, does that mean you are auto registered for this one? I went to register and it looks like I'm already registered as I see triple points under my promotions.
techman01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19, 12, 11:20 am   #3

Programs: Marriott Platinum, Enterprise Platinum, Hertz Pres. Circle, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold, jetBlue Mosaic
I made 3 bookings already and just came back from one of my flights last week. I thought I was out of luck until I saw that my last booking qualified for the triple points promotion

No idea if you will get auto registered for these promotions if you signed up for a prior one. Just like anything else, I usually try to register again just to be on the safe side.
gk17 is offline   Reply With Quote