Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

Poll on new features for TrueBlue

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 30, 2011, 5:52 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Which of these four would you choose?

For me the value of a potential "elite" program (though they are careful to never use that term) and airline partner awards far outweigh the other two.
Old Dec 1, 2011, 7:07 am

Agreed on both counts. Some mechanism for frequent fliers to avoid long security and baggage lines would be very welcome, as would a broader choice of frequent flyer destinations.

I don't even really care that much about getting EMS seats for free. For me it's more about reducing time/stress issues when traveling, rather than receiving small freebies, like more legroom or free drinks/meals.
Old Dec 1, 2011, 2:05 pm

Programs: AA-EXP (1.7MM), BA-Slvr, HH-Diamond
For me the value of a potential "elite" program (though they are careful to never use that term) and airline partner awards far outweigh the other two.
And would go towards bringing B6 in line with other airline programs. Once elite levels are established, all the perks will follow. Queue the OW/B6 wedding music.
Old Dec 1, 2011, 7:19 pm

Programs: Alaska MVPG, Delta PM, AA EXP, Wannabe SkyWest 1K
create a real FF program with status benefits, and I'll start flying B6 again
Old Dec 4, 2011, 7:24 am

Originally Posted by PotomacApproach
create a real FF program with status benefits, and I'll start flying B6 again
Free upgrades from Coach, to Coach?
Nonexistent club access?
Priority check in for an airline that has all automated counters at the majority of airports anyway?
Faster security lines are bogus at most airports anyway.

TrueBlue points are without value- aside from a little cash back on flight and with the added bonus of renewing them by flying JetBlue just once a year- my B6 AmEX is getting closed this year for a SPG card.

Each year they get further and further away from their core.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.