Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

Sarah McLachlan performing live in Terminal 5

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 26, 2010, 5:20 pm
Original Member, Moderator: Hotel Deals and MilesBuzz
Original Poster

From JetBlue's Facebook posting...

JetBlue Airways: Hey New Yorkers, Sarah McLachlan is performing live in Terminal 5 on July 29 at 7 p.m. ET
Old Jul 26, 2010, 8:28 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

You have to be inside security to enjoy the show, of course.
Old Jul 26, 2010, 10:43 pm

Programs: OnePass, AAdvantage, TrueBlue, HHonors
Hmmm... Is it worth booking a refundable fare?
Old Jul 30, 2010, 9:36 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Turns out I managed to snag an invite from a friend rather than having to scheme my way in (though the JetBlue folks I ran in to there expected the latter of me). Pretty good show, and Sarah was incredibly friendly before and after with fans. I was impressed.

http://boardingarea.com/blogs/thewan...lachlan-at-t5/
Old Jul 30, 2010, 10:18 am

Programs: JetBlue Trueblue, Southwest Rapid Rewards, Continental One Pass, Holiday Inn Priority Club, Marriott
Originally Posted by sbm12
Turns out I managed to snag an invite from a friend rather than having to scheme my way in (though the JetBlue folks I ran in to there expected the latter of me). Pretty good show, and Sarah was incredibly friendly before and after with fans. I was impressed.

http://boardingarea.com/blogs/thewan...lachlan-at-t5/
Pretty cool. i was just watching her on my flight from JFK to ROC 2 weeks ago, very easy on the eyes as well she can sing.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.