Get $2 or up to 2% cash back on all flights booked

Subscribe
Thought this would be helpful to some. I found that you can get $2 or up to 2% cash back on flights booked by using various cashback sites. Hope this helps many of you as we all know every penny counts in this economy.

Since it changes with various promotions, I typically check cashreporter.com
Quote: Thought this would be helpful to some. I found that you can get $2 or up to 2% cash back on flights booked by using various cashback sites. Hope this helps many of you as we all know every penny counts in this economy.

Since it changes with various promotions, I typically check cashreporter.com
I checked out your links.

How is it possible to get 2% cash back? That link has tons of vacation and hotel promotional offers: lots of "Discounts", nothing that involves 2% back in your pocket for taking a JetBlue flight.
jetBlue offers a $3 flat rate commission for referral sales on tickets. They offer 3% on vacation packages. Based on that I'd assume that the sites offering 2% are doing so for vacation packages and $2 on regular tickets.
I have gotten $1 back from eBates when booking a ticket before, but its more work than its worth ... the credit never posts automatically like it should, so I had to submit a dispute and then follow up with sending a PDF of the receipt/confirmation page too ... I tried it again for my last reservation thinking the new res system might handle referrals better, we'll have to see.
Looks like $2 per flight booked and 2% cash back on vacation packages. Sorry for the lack of clarity. However, $2 is still a pretty good value especially if you book some short haul flights.

I've typically use eBates and fatwallet for cash back purposes. Both are pretty good with tracking but it is definitely best practice to also do a screenshot or two. Most of the time, you can just forward the companies an email receipt and they will credit you.