Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

B6 hiring process for [Ground Operations] Team

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 6, 2010, 11:10 am
Original Poster

HI, i applied for a GO poistion around october i got the whole phone interview, than the interview and than shortly after that they commenced my 10 year background check and than was called in for the postal and the sida work . Its been two weeks does any1 noe y they havent called back and my profile does say under consideration still. I did call and left a message but noe 1 has contacted me back .
Old Jan 6, 2010, 11:20 am

Programs: OnePass, AAdvantage, TrueBlue, HHonors
Originally Posted by N703JB
HI, i applied for a GO poistion around october i got the whole phone interview, than the interview and than shortly after that they commenced my 10 year background check and than was called in for the postal and the sida work . Its been two weeks does any1 noe y they havent called back and my profile does say under consideration still. I did call and left a message but noe 1 has contacted me back .
First off, what is Go position?

Secondly... its know, not noe. Spell check never hurts...
Old Jan 6, 2010, 11:24 am
Original Poster

sorry i have to get into the habit of wirting the whole words out. GO as in meaning Ground operations
Old Jan 6, 2010, 11:41 am

Programs: *A Silver, AA Gold + Miles Scattered Everywhere.
the background check stuff can take a while.. just wait and be patient. did you get fingerprinted already?
Old Jan 6, 2010, 11:46 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by aaron1262
the background check stuff can take a while.. just wait and be patient. did you get fingerprinted already?
Yeah they did tell us to wait two weeks and if we dont hear anything to call back since they are very busy.Yeah i did the fingerprinting and the drug testing.
Old Jan 6, 2010, 3:23 pm

Programs: Marriott Plat
Have you been offered a position yet?
Old Jan 6, 2010, 4:49 pm
Original Poster

No the last thing I did was the pre-employment process from there I havent heard much
Old Jan 6, 2010, 9:49 pm

Programs: Marriott Plat
Originally Posted by N703JB
No the last thing I did was the pre-employment process from there I havent heard much
Mine took a few weeks, and they actually called all my references which I was surprised about. If they did a BG check, you're probably going to get an offer assuming the check clears. Give it another week and then follow-up with the recruiter.
Old Jan 7, 2010, 9:15 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by amejr999
Mine took a few weeks, and they actually called all my references which I was surprised about. If they did a BG check, you're probably going to get an offer assuming the check clears. Give it another week and then follow-up with the recruiter.
alright thank you for the info,just wanted to make sure. It been over two weeks just found it strange.
Old Jan 15, 2010, 11:45 pm

Programs: Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond, United Airlines Gold
When I first came here it took a while for B6 to get back to me. A friend of mine who I am visiting said it took them five months. It depends on station and staffing requirements I think.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.