Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 11, 2015, 4:04 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: joejones
Options for transferring between Tokyo's two airports :

Taxi:
Beween NRT and Tokyo City including HND, fixed fare is approved by government. In most of the cases, fixed fares are cheaper than meter fares. Advance booking required. Tolls are not included.
Limousine Bus (link):
Rail (link):
Print Wikipost

Transport between Narita and Haneda airports, Japan [merged]

Search this Thread

Old Aug 8, 2017, 1:12 pm

Programs: LH SEN; BA Gold
Originally Posted by schnapperin
Just read about it -any personal favorites for breakfast in the area?
The good places are IMO closer to the actual market. Leave the touristy bit (i.e. where the fire was) behind and get something more closer to the actual fish market. For some Daiwa sushi is the one and only. Personally I would tend to say that the other places around are pretty decent as well.

Last time I was in the area (+/- 8 am) there were two massive queues in front of two shops and none in front of the others (the shops were packed though). Not having had any breakfast, I preferred risking potentially getting a slightly inferior product to queuing for >1 hour.
Old Aug 8, 2017, 6:26 pm
Moderator, All Nippon Airways and Japan

Programs: NH SFC (*G), JL JGP (OWE), AS MVP, WOH E, IHG SE
Folks, please stay on topic (transport between NRT and HND). For unrelated discussions please post in an existing related thread or start a new one. Thanks!

Regards,
armagebedar
Japan forum moderator
Old Aug 16, 2019, 9:54 am

Programs: UA 2MM
This is my first transfer from HND to NRT, I'd much rather not change airports, but this was my only choice for my days. Flight info (weekday) is:
land HND (JAL Int'l flight) at 4:45am
depart NRT (JAL Int'l flight) at 10:50am
The first direct bus departing is 6:25am. To those of you that do this all the time, is this the best choice?
Old Aug 16, 2019, 10:25 am

Programs: UA/AA
I have done this ground transfer a couple times. The bus is easy, timely , comfortable, and efficient.
Unless you prefer schlepping your luggage on the train, I find this to be the path of least resistance. You have plenty of time to get to NRT.
Did you score F on JL ? That is a very nice way to go. Love the Japanese food menu out of TYO.
Old Aug 22, 2019, 4:01 am

Programs: UA GS>1K>Nothing; DL DM 2MM; AS 75K>Nothing>MVP
 You could always take the limousine boat
https://www.tokyo-airport-bldg.co.jp...ular_line.html
jib71 and lobsterdog like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.