Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Asia > Japan
Reload this Page >

Hotel in omotesando

Hotel in omotesando

Old Jul 12, 2017, 9:23 am

Programs: UA, NW
Originally Posted by evergrn
I was gonna say... It's a long walk to get to the main stretch of Omotesando from Ritz, and Roppongi is quite a different neighborhood than Omotesando. Even though there's really no upscale hotel in the immediate vicinity of Omotesando, Shibuya has a couple of "quality hotels" that are much better candidates for the OP... not that OP's tuned in anymore. Taxis in Tokyo are not exactly cheap either. Way more expensive than HKG or SIN.
If the OP stays in Shibuya and doesn't want to walk to Omotesando (it's within walking distance), Harajuku is one stop away on the Yamanote Line.
Old Jul 12, 2017, 2:38 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP, Hyatt Lifetime Diamond, CX Gold, Mrs. Pickles travels for free
Originally Posted by ksandness
If the OP stays in Shibuya and doesn't want to walk to Omotesando (it's within walking distance), Harajuku is one stop away on the Yamanote Line.
Or he can stay at the Ritz Carlton and take the Chiyoda Line right outside the hotel one stop from Nogizaka to Omotesando...

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.