Wiki Posts
Search

23:50 Arrival at Haneda, INTL to Domestic Transfer cost

Search this Thread

Old Jan 17, 2017, 12:10 pm
Original Poster

Programs: IHG Spire | Marriott Plat | UA Plat | AA Plat Pro
23:50 Arrival at Haneda, INTL to Domestic Transfer cost

My flight is scheduled to arrive at 23:50 and I will most likely not be able to make any of the transport options except a taxi from the International terminal to the domestic one. I have a 9:30 AM flight to Sapporo/CTS the next day and am planning on just sleeping in 1st Cabin since it's at the domestic terminal. Does anyone know how much a taxi costs between the terminals?

Last edited by TravelwhileyouEat; Jan 18, 2017 at 7:16 am Reason: Edit: corrected airport code
Old Jan 17, 2017, 1:13 pm

I don't know how much the taxi would cost, but I can't imagine it being much more than ~1500yen, even late at night. It's <5km.

The last Keikyu train is at 0:26 heading that direction.
The last free shuttle bus is at 0:08.
The last monorail is at 0:17.

There's a good chance you could make the Keikyu train.

As always, pls double-check these times yourself, just to be safe.
Old Jan 17, 2017, 1:32 pm

Programs: Former UA Premex, now dirt
Originally Posted by TravelwhileyouEat
... flight to Sapporo/CHT ...
To avoid future confusion, New Chitose airport is CTS. CHT is a small airport in New Zealand.
Old Jan 18, 2017, 7:15 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by abmj-jr
To avoid future confusion, New Chitose airport is CTS. CHT is a small airport in New Zealand.
Ooops my bad

@evergrn
Thanks for the answer, that's not too bad considering there is a 20% late night surcharge.
Old Jan 18, 2017, 12:51 pm

taxisite.com (jpnese website) estimates the late night fare to be 1620-1720yen.
Old Jan 19, 2017, 10:59 am
Original Poster

Not bad, I'd rather spend the money over sleeping in the international terminal given that it's only 15~16 USD
Old Jan 19, 2017, 2:56 pm

Programs: Tokyo Monorail Diamond-Encrusted-Platinum
Originally Posted by TravelwhileyouEat
Not bad, I'd rather spend the money over sleeping in the international terminal given that it's only 15~16 USD
You may be able to make it onto the Keikyu train. You could buy a 200 yen ticket from a machine - or, you can show your passport at the service desk and get a transfer ticket free of charge. Not sure which approach will waste the least time for you. (If you had an IC card, that would be the most time-efficient way of all).

Here are the instructions for getting a free ticket from the Airport Website: "The passenger who wants to transfer to domestic line can take free keikyu line and monorail train between Haneda airport international terminal and Haneda airport domestic terminal. To take the keikyu line and monorail train for free,it needs to show passport and transfer ticket to the staff of service desk located at the 2nd floor of international terminal. "

http://visit.jorudan.co.jp/haneda/Se...8&kbn=6&rsbt=0

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.