Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Asia > Japan
Reload this Page >

NTT phone cards

NTT phone cards

Old Oct 4, 2015, 4:53 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1MM Gold AA Gold NW Silver Marriott Plat. SPG Plat. Hilton Gold Hertz 5 Star
NTT phone cards

I have like 20 cards with various amounts of money on them.

Is it possible to combine cards?
Old Oct 4, 2015, 6:29 am

Programs: AA PtPro (2 MM); Hilton Diamond; Hertz President Cr; DL SkyMiles; UA MileagePlus
Are you talking about NTT Phone Card used in pay phones? Then answer is yes. Insert one phone card to start the call, have another phone cards in handy. When the phone card in use is about to expire, you hear the beep and the phone will spit out the phone card currently in use and about to expire. Take the phone card out from the phone and insert another phone card.

If you do all these in given short time (I am not sure how long the time is given, 30 seconds?) then you will able to continue the phone call without being disconnected.

For person like me, not much of phone chatting person, this NTT Phone Card just suite my need fine especially when I am at Japan on personal trip, not on business trip. Which use of NTT Phone Card ended up cheapest for me, compare with renting a cell phone at NRT or using my personal cell phone from the U.S. in Japan. Which I have done all those.
Old Oct 4, 2015, 7:46 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1MM Gold AA Gold NW Silver Marriott Plat. SPG Plat. Hilton Gold Hertz 5 Star
guess I never talked that long...good to know! thanks!
Old Oct 4, 2015, 11:56 pm

Programs: Star Alliance - AC
You can use these cards to pay off your NTT phone bill as well.

I have easily over 100 cards of various denominations.

I pass them out to visitors who do not have a roaming plan on their cell phones.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.