Reload this Page >

Tokyo for 13 Days

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Tokyo for 13 Days

Search this Thread

Old Oct 3, 2015, 11:21 pm

Just because you're booked at an apartment in Tokyo doesn't mean you have to stay every night there. Just book one or two nights in Kyoto and it will be easier because you won't have to drag all your stuff down, you can just take a small overnight bag/backpack. While it may seem a bit wasteful to have accommodation in two places it's a hell of a lot less wasteful than spending 13 days in Japan on a first visit and not going to Kyoto!
Old Oct 4, 2015, 12:54 am

I agree with IMOA, as long as your average nightly rate in Tokyo isn't "too" high, take an opportunity to see Kyoto for a night or two. Vacation isn't always about practicality.
Old Oct 4, 2015, 1:12 am

Originally Posted by IMOA
Just because you're booked at an apartment in Tokyo doesn't mean you have to stay every night there. Just book one or two nights in Kyoto and it will be easier because you won't have to drag all your stuff down, you can just take a small overnight bag/backpack. While it may seem a bit wasteful to have accommodation in two places it's a hell of a lot less wasteful than spending 13 days in Japan on a first visit and not going to Kyoto!
Agree completely.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.