Community
Wiki Posts
Search

First evening in Tokyo - what to do

Search this Thread

Old Aug 28, 2015, 9:07 am

Yes, Royal Park.

I think I'll aim for Sky Tree.

If I don't make it in time, I'll just wander around a bit and head back to the airport.

I plan to visit again, for an extended stay, and if I have to put off the view til then, so be it.

Thanks for the help.
Old Aug 28, 2015, 6:50 pm

Sounds good.
Even though I said the latest Keikyu train you can take to get to Sky Tree on time is the one leaving HND-Intl at 7.56p, you should definitely try to get on an earlier train for a little more margin for error. With Royal Park, you should be able to if your flight's on time.
Old Sep 7, 2015, 8:24 pm

Programs: AC*SE,MM
Shibuya scramble, followed by sushi ordered on touch screens delivered on maglev type delivery tracks, at Uobei Genki around the corner

Old Aug 2, 2019, 4:25 am

Programs: Tokyo Monorail Diamond-Encrusted-Platinum
Originally Posted by SeattleAl
A police officer woke me up and told me in English, that I couldn't sleep there. Maybe he thought I was homeless or somethingl.
Maybe he didn't want you to lose your wallet.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.