Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Asia > Japan
Reload this Page >

How to order Starbucks One More Coffee (Japan)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 25, 2015, 7:14 am
Original Poster

Programs: meltdowngraded from "F" and "C" , Accor Plt, BW Dia, ihg G, UA 0.9999MM

I think few of foreign visitors to Japan have taken advantage of "Starbucks One More Coffee." They sell the second cup of drip coffee at a very low price. It is 100 yen+ tax (108 yen in total now).

How to order:
Show the receipt of your first purchase on the same day. Your first and second order must be of drip coffee. Your options are....

same or smaller number of cups are allowed
same or smaller size only
at the same shop <-> a different shop
hot<->ice
regular<-> decaf
any brand within hot, ice, or decaf

There may be some FTers who think they have spent thousands of yen for nothing.
Old Apr 25, 2015, 11:30 am

Programs: BA Gold, JGC Sapphire, OZ Diamond, AF Silver, CX GR, Marriott Lifetime SL
Wirelessly posted (Xperia Z: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Android 5.0.2; D6503 Build/23.1.A.0.726) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/42.0.2311.109 Mobile Safari/537.36)

Em... That spunds interesting as I have had enough 7-11 and lawsom coffee during my okinawa visit. Not saying Starbucks coffee is good but you jnow its always good to have options.....
Old Apr 25, 2015, 3:45 pm
Moderator, All Nippon Airways and Japan

Programs: NH SFC (*G), JL JGP (OWE), AS MVP, WOH E, IHG SE
I've often got surprised comments after buying my morning coffee in, say, Fukuoka and afternoon coffee in Sapporo with the same receipt

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.