Reload this Page >

Disneyland hotel

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Disneyland hotel

Search this Thread

Old Jun 26, 2015, 6:00 pm

Do 2 nights and get the experience. You can return at lunch and dinner and head back into the park.

I think it will be much more relaxed that way. Are you only doing DisneySea; bear in mind they are two different parks and the Miracosta is in the Sea park. Which is not like Seaworld or a water park and has NO aquariums etc. (common misconception, apologies if you know all this already).
Old Jun 27, 2016, 12:46 am

Sorry to revive an old thread. Wondering if anybody had any experience with the below?

Have booked for 2 nights at the Tokyo Disneyland Hotel in November with our daughter who will be 16mo at the time. I called the reservations line today (annoying that there's no email contact!) to request a cot for her, but was told that they don't offer cots for infants 1yr+ because of some safety reason (can fall out she said) and only have a bed guard for them to share a bed.

From blogs I've seen this wasn't the case in years gone by, so checking to see if anybody has recent experience with it. Thinking of saying she's under 12mo but if they need passport details etc when check in then we'd be stuck without a cot! So we'll prob have to pack a travel cot.

Thanks for any help
Old Jun 27, 2016, 3:36 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hyatt Discoverist, SEIBU PRINCE CLUB Silver, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by Arrow29
Sorry to revive an old thread. Wondering if anybody had any experience with the below?

Have booked for 2 nights at the Tokyo Disneyland Hotel in November with our daughter who will be 16mo at the time. I called the reservations line today (annoying that there's no email contact!) to request a cot for her, but was told that they don't offer cots for infants 1yr+ because of some safety reason (can fall out she said) and only have a bed guard for them to share a bed.

From blogs I've seen this wasn't the case in years gone by, so checking to see if anybody has recent experience with it. Thinking of saying she's under 12mo but if they need passport details etc when check in then we'd be stuck without a cot! So we'll prob have to pack a travel cot.

Thanks for any help
Just use the trundle bed.

It's stored below one of the existing beds in the room, so very low to the ground, and with a guard on one side and the other bed on the other, I doubt your daughter would have any chance to hurt herself.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.