Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Asia > Japan
Reload this Page >

Tonic water

Tonic water

Old Sep 30, 2014, 11:07 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Right at the entrance to the Keisei line part of Tokyo Station is a small vegan cafe that offers a ramen dish. Kept passing it and never got a chance to try the food (it was always too late or too early)
http://ts-restaurant.jp/english
Old Sep 30, 2014, 1:51 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Originally Posted by LapLap
Right at the entrance to the Keisei line part of Tokyo Station is a small vegan cafe that offers a ramen dish. Kept passing it and never got a chance to try the food (it was always too late or too early)
http://ts-restaurant.jp/english
That looks amazing! That is definitely going on the list, super close to where I am staying! Thank you!
Old Oct 1, 2014, 4:45 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I've only now realised they have vegan bread there too. Glad it's convenient for you. It was originally recommended to me by a Japanese friend, not just a place I happened upon.
Old Oct 2, 2014, 7:51 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Originally Posted by LapLap
I've only now realised they have vegan bread there too. Glad it's convenient for you. It was originally recommended to me by a Japanese friend, not just a place I happened upon.
I am actually rather excited by it - I did the 'walk' underground on google maps into the station / shopping area to find it, so I know how to reach it from my hotel I love technology!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.