Wiki Posts
Search

Takyubin or storage locker?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 25, 2014, 1:51 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA, BA, SPG, FFFWP
Takyubin or storage locker?

I am arriving at KIX at 5:30 am and plan to go directly to Mt. Koya for an overnight stay at a temple, returning the next day to Osaka. I don't want to take my suitcase to Mt. Koya, so should I use Takyubin service to have it delivered to my hotel the next day or just use a storage locker in Namba station? The suitcase is a medium sized soft sided bag.
Old Aug 25, 2014, 3:59 pm

Programs: Dirt
Coin lockers are readily available in Namba station, but in my experience you need a C size locker to hold a standard 26 inch bag. You will get charged for 2 days at 600 yen per day, so that will be 1200 yen.

Takuhaibin will cost 2400 yen more or less. Depends on your tolerance of schlepping bags through Osaka, it may or may not be worth it.
Old Aug 27, 2014, 3:32 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA, BA, SPG, FFFWP
Thanks!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.