Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Asia > Japan
Reload this Page >

HND int'l air-side 17 guest rooms in "Royal Park Hotel the Haneda" coming in 2014

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

HND int'l air-side 17 guest rooms in "Royal Park Hotel the Haneda" coming in 2014

Search this Thread

Old Dec 20, 2014, 5:10 pm

Programs: Tokyo Monorail Diamond-Encrusted-Platinum
Lack of storage for suitcases seems like a very silly oversight in a hotel that intends to cater for folks departing on international flights.
Old Oct 8, 2015, 5:07 pm

Programs: UA MM, SQ KrisFlyer, SPG/Marriott Titanium
The Haneda day rates?

Does anyone know what the day rates are? I went through their website and wound up dizzy...
Old Oct 8, 2015, 6:41 pm
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Originally Posted by abraxis
Does anyone know what the day rates are? I went through their website and wound up dizzy...
Can't find any day rate on their Japanese website but they have 'Refresh Rooms' with a shower (no bed) at 2,000 yen for one hour and 1,000 yen for 30 minutes thereafter.
Old Oct 8, 2015, 11:55 pm

Programs: UA MM, SQ KrisFlyer, SPG/Marriott Titanium
Saw those, thought the day rates were cleverly hidden somewhere. Thx.
Old Oct 8, 2015, 11:59 pm

Programs: BA Gold, JGC Sapphire, OZ Diamond, AF Silver, CX GR, Marriott Lifetime SL
you can access it on their english website for transit options for rooms after the security

http://www.rph-the.co.jp/haneda/en/transit/

I don't think they have a day room rate and you may have to call and ask
Old Jul 21, 2016, 7:30 am

Programs: QF gold, HH Diamond, VA plat, Aegean Gold
Originally Posted by AlwaysAisle
Trip report on Royal Park Hotel the Haneda.

<SNIP>
Hi was the room quiet?

Last edited by armagebedar; Jul 21, 2016 at 7:26 pm Reason: edited excessive quote
Old Jul 21, 2016, 8:09 am

Programs: AA PtPro (2 MM); Hilton Diamond; Hertz President Cr; DL SkyMiles; UA MileagePlus
Originally Posted by wtcmor
Hi was the room quiet?
Yes, brand new hotel built right at an airport terminal. Window was sound proof window. I did not have a problem with noise. Also, although HND is 24 hrs. airport, flight traffic is very minimal at HND during late evening and early morning. During that period pretty much all departure and arrival take place using Runway D which is farthest away from airport terminal.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.