Build me an itinerary. First timer

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Build me an itinerary. First timer

Search this Thread

Old Jul 22, 2013, 9:44 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP, Hyatt Lifetime Diamond, CX Gold, Mrs. Pickles travels for free
Originally Posted by jib71
Too bad that itin. doesn't include celebrated West Japan attractions such as the coal mining museum in Ube. But I guess every trip is a compromise.
I think Ishioka is worth a day trip, if not more.
Old Jul 22, 2013, 9:49 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP, Hyatt Lifetime Diamond, CX Gold, Mrs. Pickles travels for free
How about a nice hike up Mt. Rokko in Kobe, with a stay at the Maya Hotel? Breathtaking!
Old Jul 22, 2013, 9:51 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Pickles
How about a nice hike up Mt. Rokko in Kobe, with a stay at the Maya Hotel? Breathtaking!
And of course, there's always Gunkanjima.
Old Jul 22, 2013, 1:13 pm
Suspended

Programs: A3, AA. Plasticy things! That give me, y'know, Stuff!
Originally Posted by jib71
Too bad that itin. doesn't include celebrated West Japan attractions such as the coal mining museum in Ube. But I guess every trip is a compromise.
Sorry.

I was thinking about including an old gold mine in Akita. When I went there they had the mine/museum itself (which was actually quite interesting and reasonably well done) and in another shaft they'd built a laser-tag-amusement-car ride. Which was amazingly cheesy. And therefore fun. But I couldn't for the life of me remember the name of the place.
Old Jul 22, 2013, 10:34 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hyatt Discoverist, SEIBU PRINCE CLUB Silver, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by SeriouslyLost
I was thinking about including an old gold mine in Akita.
I used to like Akita...but I got bored with it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.