Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Asia > Japan
Reload this Page >

Flying JAL of NRT before Mar. 31st? (JAL Lounge Access Coupons offer)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 13, 2010, 8:52 pm
Original Poster

Programs: JGC Premier (oneworld Emerald)

As a JGP Premier, I was given a set of lounge coupons (tranferable) last year. I have 2 left, and they are now up for grabs.

Conditions

* Coupons allows a non-status passenger flying JAL in Y to access the JAL Sakura lounge in most locations (excluding CDG and HND).
* Hence, if you are OW Sapphire and above, and/or flying in J, this coupon won't be of any use to you.
* Coupons are valid for domestic and international flights - only if you are flying JAL.
*Coupon grants lounge access to bearer only, i.e. no guests.
*Coupons must be presented at check-in.
*Coupons expire March 31st, 2010.

JAL's international lounges at NRT are by far the best in the system.
http://www.jal.co.jp/narita-t2/lounge/

You may well be disappointed with JAL's lounges in outports and KIX, in particular.

Whoever PMs me will get a coupon, or two if that's what you need. Since you need the physical coupon (instead of just a code), I will post them to you.

Enjoy!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.