Priority Pass lounges in Narita Airport

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Priority Pass lounges in Narita Airport

Search this Thread

Old Jun 5, 2015, 11:50 am

Programs: AMEX AC CX UA AA DL
Both TEI and IASS are quite nasty. Well, typical Japanese pay-in lounge, limited drinks (# you can have for free and selection), small, very crowded side-by-side seating.

As mentioned by previous poster, being land side they are rather useless.
Old Jul 2, 2015, 9:12 am

Programs: Cruise addict and AirBNB Plat :)
After reading this thread, I gathered that the KAL Lounge is the "best" airside option in NRT?

I'm transferring from UA to NH in September. Going landside is not an option since my SO would need visa for Japan.

I do have lounge pass for AA club. Is it worth the hike to T2 to use the AA lounge, if it's that much better than the KAL PP lounge.

We'll have 3 1/2 hours in NRT.
Old Jul 2, 2015, 11:25 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Japan Forum, Skyteam Elite Plus, BW Diamond Select, HHonors Gold, NWA, DL, NH
You cannot walk between Terminal 1 and 2, airside. There is a connector bus that connects the terminals airside, however if I recall, you need to be connecting to a flight in T2 to use it (boarding pass).
Old Jul 5, 2015, 6:15 pm

Programs: Cruise addict and AirBNB Plat :)
Originally Posted by railroadtycoon
You cannot walk between Terminal 1 and 2, airside. There is a connector bus that connects the terminals airside, however if I recall, you need to be connecting to a flight in T2 to use it (boarding pass).
Thank you for the info ^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.