New biz seats to LAX

Old Oct 4, 2004, 4:29 pm
Original Poster

New biz seats to LAX

Hi - the JAL website states that the new lie-flat biz seats are available on alternate days (I assume with SFO) on the NRT-LAX route. Any idea which actual days of the week for NRT-LAX?
Old Nov 11, 2004, 5:43 am
TR35R

Thumbs up

Regards,

Last edited by TR35R; Apr 7, 2006 at 9:44 am

Old Nov 25, 2004, 9:23 pm

Programs: JL-Diamond/JGC, NH-Platinum/SFC
I had no idea about below flights,sorry&somebody help!
JAL025 (LASto)LAXtoNRT (Tue,Fri,Sun)
JAL026 NRTtoLAX(toLAS) (Tue,Fri,Sun)

No change in near future . This flight shares aircraft with multiple non-premier destinations such as GRU/AMS/YVR/PEK/PVG, and shell seats are introduced in premier destinations such as JFK/LHR/ORD/LAX/SFO/FRA etc etc.
JAL065 LAXtoNRT(Sat)
JAL066 NRTtoLAX(Sat)

This once a week flight is used to swap KIX based 744 with NRT based 744 at LAX. KIX based long-haul flights will not get shell C seat . So, JL 65/66 will be with the old C seat until they upgrade KIX flights. HOWEVER, JL 65/66 is 2 class flight, and F seats in nose section will be open to JGC members in advance, and others at check-in !!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.