Community
Wiki Posts
Search

FC lounge access in NRT on F to J flights

Search this Thread

Old Oct 23, 2016, 10:13 pm
Original Poster

FC lounge access in NRT on F to J flights

I believe I was granted the access to First Class lounge in HND when arriving in F from SFO and departing in J on my next leg within Asia. What are the rules in NRT nowadays? Will I be granted access to the FC lounge after F and prior to J, or to Sakura only?
Old Oct 23, 2016, 10:25 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by Kat007
I believe I was granted the access to First Class lounge in HND when arriving in F from SFO and departing in J on my next leg within Asia. What are the rules in NRT nowadays? Will I be granted access to the FC lounge after F and prior to J, or to Sakura only?
The rules are when connecting from an F flight longer than 5 hours to a flight shorter than 5 hours F lounge is granted. Though generally the reports are that JL to JL always gets you in.
Old Oct 23, 2016, 10:46 pm
Ambassador: Japan Airlines

Programs: JAL Mileage Bank, JMB Diamond, oneworld Emerald, Bonvoy Platinum
Originally Posted by CPH-Flyer
The rules are when connecting from an F flight longer than 5 hours to a flight shorter than 5 hours F lounge is granted. Though generally the reports are that JL to JL always gets you in.
Only for connection on the same day
Old Oct 23, 2016, 10:47 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by CPH-Flyer
Great, thanks!
So 13hrs in F to 2 hrs in J will grant FC lounge by all means, correct?
Old Oct 23, 2016, 11:01 pm
Ambassador: Japan Airlines

Programs: JAL Mileage Bank, JMB Diamond, oneworld Emerald, Bonvoy Platinum
Originally Posted by Kat007
Great, thanks!
So 13hrs in F to 2 hrs in J will grant FC lounge by all means, correct?
Only if that 2 hrs in C is on the same day of your F arrival or it departs before 6am the next day.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.