Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Japan Airlines | JAL Mileage Bank
Reload this Page >

I'm in first, wife in Biz. First Class lounge?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 24, 2016, 4:09 pm
Original Poster

I booked an award ticket using AA miles. Simple question, I'm in first class and my wife in business (didn't have enough points ), will she have ask access to the first class lounge in NRT with me? Flying from NRT to ORD. Thank you!
Old Aug 24, 2016, 4:36 pm
Ambassador: Japan Airlines

Programs: JAL Mileage Bank, JMB Diamond, oneworld Emerald, Bonvoy Platinum
Originally Posted by pango9102
I booked an award ticket using AA miles. Simple question, I'm in first class and my wife in business (didn't have enough points ), will she have ask access to the first class lounge in NRT with me? Flying from NRT to ORD. Thank you!
F passenger can invite up to 1 guest into the F lounge. So you can guest her in.
Old Aug 25, 2016, 9:28 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA-EP, TK-*G, HL-DM, HY-GLO, MR-LTP
Originally Posted by pango9102
Shouldn't you let wifey sit up in F and you take the business seat if you don't want to end up divorced upon arrival in ORD?

Old Aug 25, 2016, 9:49 am
Ambassador: Japan Airlines

Programs: JAL Mileage Bank, JMB Diamond, oneworld Emerald, Bonvoy Platinum
Originally Posted by Guy Betsy
Shouldn't you let wifey sit up in F and you take the business seat if you don't want to end up divorced upon arrival in ORD?

Shhhhhh....you are ruining wifey's plan on guilting him into buying her some expensive gifts
Old Aug 26, 2016, 4:09 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by JALPak
Shhhhhh....you are ruining wifey's plan on guilting him into buying her some expensive gifts
You guys are too funny! I actually want to be in first so I can review the seat for my travel blog so she happily obliged! haha

She is actually siting in Row 5 in the mini cabin so she will be directly behind me. She kinda settled down after I explained to her the blog and Row 5. Whew! It was a close one.
Old Aug 26, 2016, 4:42 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

First is first.
But Business on JAL ain't chopped liver.
Also, when this occurs with lady523 we each take one way in the better seat.
Just make sure you tell the FAs you're swapping to let her enjoy First. It doesn't go over so well the other way around.😏

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.