Redeeming an award Using JAL Miles JFK-TLV

Old Aug 6, 2012, 11:46 pm
Original Poster

Redeeming an award Using JAL Miles JFK-TLV

How can I check availability online using JAL Miles for a Partner award JFK to TLV?, from what I understand BA or Air France are the only JAL Partners USA-TLV? I plan on transferring SPG Starwoods Amex into my JAL account.

-Thanks
Old Aug 7, 2012, 2:42 am
Ambassador: Japan Airlines

Programs: JAL Mileage Bank, JMB Diamond, oneworld Emerald, Bonvoy Platinum
Originally Posted by ual902
How can I check availability online using JAL Miles for a Partner award JFK to TLV?, from what I understand BA or Air France are the only JAL Partners USA-TLV? I plan on transferring SPG Starwoods Amex into my JAL account.

-Thanks
Log in and click "JMB Partner Arlines Award Ticket Reservation". Then follow the instructions on that page.

Note that JAL will change single partner award rules from Oct 1 2012. Not sure if it's better to wait for you or not.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/jal-m...-1-2012-a.html

And you sure you don't want to transfer your SPG points directly to the operating airlines instead?
Old Aug 7, 2012, 11:29 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by JALPak
Log in and click "JMB Partner Arlines Award Ticket Reservation". Then follow the instructions on that page.

Note that JAL will change single partner award rules from Oct 1 2012. Not sure if it's better to wait for you or not.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/jal-m...-1-2012-a.html

And you sure you don't want to transfer your SPG points directly to the operating airlines instead?
The reason why Im transferring to JMB is cause JMB has the cheapest miles to redeem the award, also on the "JMB Partner Arlines Award Ticket Reservation" it only lists, Asia1, Asia2, Europe etc.. but nothing for the Middle East.
Old Aug 7, 2012, 2:05 pm
Ambassador: Japan Airlines

Programs: JAL Mileage Bank, JMB Diamond, oneworld Emerald, Bonvoy Platinum
Originally Posted by ual902
The reason why Im transferring to JMB is cause JMB has the cheapest miles to redeem the award, also on the "JMB Partner Arlines Award Ticket Reservation" it only lists, Asia1, Asia2, Europe etc.. but nothing for the Middle East.
Are you sure you are on the right page? There's no drop down menu for regions. You enter the 3 letter city codes yourself for partner awards.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.