Wiki Posts
Search

Question RE: Rebooking

Search this Thread

Old Apr 21, 2024, 3:19 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EP, Marriott Gold
Question RE: Rebooking

Hello fellow FTers. I currently have a flight booked in J in about a month and half DEL > HND > DFW. I would like to change my booking to a different final destination, but when I try to rebook my flight, the only option I have is changing the departure date. is it possible to rebook and end my trip in a different US city as a final destination? Or do I need to cancel original ticket and start the reservation process over?

Conditions of fare does state I am able to rebook or cancel for a fee. Rather than fully cancel, I just want to change where I end my trip. Ready to pay the rebook fee and the fare difference as well. I normally fly AA and usually cancel flights for credit and apply that credit to a new ticket (if needing to change). First time booking a ticket on JAL and am not sure what process is...
Old Apr 21, 2024, 4:37 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
You will have to call JAL.
DiamondMile and markiedawg like this.
Old Apr 22, 2024, 8:24 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EP, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by CPH-Flyer
You will have to call JAL.
thanks! will definitely have to find some time to give them a call.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.