Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Japan Airlines | JAL Mileage Bank
Reload this Page >

JAL collaborates with Imperial Hotel to celebration the 4th anniversary of domestic F

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

JAL collaborates with Imperial Hotel to celebration the 4th anniversary of domestic F

Search this Thread

Old Nov 29, 2011, 4:03 am
Ambassador: Japan Airlines
Original Poster

Programs: JAL Mileage Bank, JMB Diamond, oneworld Emerald, Bonvoy Platinum

Japanese press release: http://press.jal.co.jp/ja/release/201111/001945.html
English details from my blog: http://jal-pak.blogspot.com/2011/11/...-hotel-to.html

This December marks the 4th anniversary of Japan Airlines (JAL) Domestic First Class. Every year, JAL celebrates the domestic F anniversary with some campaigns and this year is no different. JAL will start collaborating with the Imperial Hotel this time to create some special dishes for you to enjoy...
Old Dec 1, 2011, 1:18 am

Programs: JAL Global Club & oneworld Sapphire, ANA SFC & Star Alliance Gold
JL has done such a terrible job in deploying domestic F on its domestic routes that I'm surprised they haven't lost all their business to ANA premium class. I'm talking specifically about schedules: F is not consistently available on all the Osaka-Haneda flights like it used to be (maybe only half the flights have F class), so if you want a premium seat at a specific time and JL doesn't have it, you're out of luck. Same thing on the Sapporo and Fukuoka routes. F availability is haphazard. If you want schedule flexibility and a premium product, then ANA is a much better bet, as they have premium class on almost all their flights to major cities.

I suppose the bankruptcy has made it impractical for JAL to add F to more planes, but really they should put 10 or so F seats on the 767s that they fly HND-ITM. (Currently only certain 772s have F.)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.