Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Europe > Italy
Reload this Page >

is MXP a busy airport? Question about transfer times

Old Jul 3, 2015, 1:06 am
Original Poster

So i'm looking to fly on easy jet from mykonos to MXP, and then switch to CX to HKG. The problem is, the earliest flight from JMK gets me into MXP at 11.55AM. I assume if my CX flight is at 13.15 (terminal 1), and i have to transfer from terminal 2, it's unlikely i'll make that connection?

Last edited by jacklee; Jul 3, 2015 at 1:14 am
Old Jul 3, 2015, 1:26 am

On separate tickets with just about an hour before departing on a long haul? Not a good idea. It is doable assuming you don't have checked baggage and the inbound is on time, but I would highly recommend to look for other options.
Old Jul 3, 2015, 12:33 pm

Programs: AA EXP; BoNVoY Tit LTP
Hard for me to believe that even with hand luggage you can do (1) terminal transfer (2) security lines (quite long at certain times of day) (3) passport control and (4) get to the gate in that amount of time.
Old Jul 3, 2015, 12:43 pm

Programs: EX-*wood platinum, EX-hyatt diamond, sixt platinum, hilton silver, leaders club, esselunga verde...
http://www.malpensa.it/terminal-malpensa-shuttle.php

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.