Car Service from MXP to Como area

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 6, 2015, 4:44 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Gold, SPG Gold, HHonors Gold, UA Gold (status match)

Does anyone have a good car service they recommend for a transfer?
Thanks!
Old Apr 7, 2015, 9:44 am

Programs: AA Gold, HH Gold
We stayed at Villa d'Este a few years back and asked the hotel to pick us up from the train station. The driver now has his own service and here is his

http://www.comolimo.com/#1
Old Apr 7, 2015, 11:45 am
Original Poster

Many thanks.
Old Apr 21, 2015, 12:07 pm
Original Poster

Just an update - we ended up using Milan for a pick up from MXP to Villa Deste and again (at the last minute) from Villa Deste to our hotel in Milan.

Milan is wonderful! He was waiting for us on arrival and we were transported both times in a new and super clean Mercedes van with water bottles inside for us to drink. He was incredibly responsive and got back to us immediately when we decided to have a car take us into Milan from Villa Deste midway through our trip (originally we had just booked the transport on arrival from the airport). I really cannot recommend him enough. We were very pleased and his services were reasonably priced.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.