Wiki Posts
Search

Sorrento Boat Tour Assistance Needed

Search this Thread

Old Apr 5, 2015, 2:04 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta - PM, Hilton - Diamond, PriorityClub - Platinum
Sorrento Boat Tour Assistance Needed

I am heading to Sorrento for a few days in mid June with a group of four adults and four children aged 9 to 14. We have been looking at a variety of boat tours and have been debating on their relative merits. We also have been trying to figure out if we should reserve ahead of time or wait until we arrive to see how the weather looks. The concern is that we may not be able to get the desired tour if we wait too late. Any suggestions on a tour operator and whether to book ahead or not? Thanks in advance for your assistance.
Old Apr 7, 2015, 6:36 pm

Programs: AA EXP >4 MM, Lifetime Plat
It is always a good idea to reserve ahead of time in Italy for restaurants, tours, hotels, etc. The weather will be fine in June. You just have to decide where you want the boat to take you; Capri, Anacapri, or just along the shore of Positano.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.