Reload this Page >

Upcoming Italy Trip

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Upcoming Italy Trip

Search this Thread

Old Mar 23, 2015, 11:51 am

great expertise on this thread. thanks all. We 'won' a trip to Sorrento with a Stay at the Antiche Mura for early Oct. I know it sounds like Sorrento isn't optimal, but we are not travelers who enjoy getting ourselves lost in a foreign country either. Just want to see the sites and enjoy the region. We went to Venice two years ago, stayed all six days and enjoyed the entire experience of that city and region, feeling we adequately go the experience. If there are any ideas for Sorrento we'd appreciate them. Is flying into Naples a better idea than a drive or train from Rome- for sites/quaintness? thanks in advance!
Old Mar 23, 2015, 6:52 pm

Programs: AA EXP >4 MM, Lifetime Plat
Originally Posted by ottrad1
great expertise on this thread. thanks all. We 'won' a trip to Sorrento with a Stay at the Antiche Mura for early Oct. I know it sounds like Sorrento isn't optimal, but we are not travelers who enjoy getting ourselves lost in a foreign country either. Just want to see the sites and enjoy the region. We went to Venice two years ago, stayed all six days and enjoyed the entire experience of that city and region, feeling we adequately go the experience. If there are any ideas for Sorrento we'd appreciate them. Is flying into Naples a better idea than a drive or train from Rome- for sites/quaintness? thanks in advance!
How long is your trip? That will influence the itinerary. It is more convenient to fly into Naples if you can, but not from Rome to Naples. Forget just take the train to Naples, then the train to Sorrento.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.