Venice in Spring or Fall?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Venice in Spring or Fall?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 12, 2014, 3:26 pm

Programs: MUCCI, BA Blue
We're going this October (3 nights but we are staying in San Marco). It sounds like we've timed it quite nicely. I just need to figure out what clothes to take - summery clothes plus a fleece and a waterproof sounds about right?
Old Aug 12, 2014, 6:00 pm

Programs: AA EXP >4 MM, Lifetime Plat
Originally Posted by exilencfc
We're going this October (3 nights but we are staying in San Marco). It sounds like we've timed it quite nicely. I just need to figure out what clothes to take - summery clothes plus a fleece and a waterproof sounds about right?
Just as in the USA, there can be a big difference in the weather between early October and the end of October. Venice is very nice in October.
Old Aug 13, 2014, 3:22 am

Programs: MUCCI, BA Blue
Originally Posted by Perche
Just as in the USA, there can be a big difference in the weather between early October and the end of October. Venice is very nice in October.
We're going slap in the middle of the month. And I wouldn't claim to be an expert on American weather - though Britain is certainly variable at that time of year.
Old Aug 14, 2014, 9:32 am

Programs: AA EXP >4 MM, Lifetime Plat
Originally Posted by exilencfc
We're going slap in the middle of the month. And I wouldn't claim to be an expert on American weather - though Britain is certainly variable at that time of year.
It won't be like summer. Great weather. A fleece and a light windbreaker sounds about right. During the afternoon it could be warm, and you won't need the jacket.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.