Wiki Posts
Search

Is it a good idea to apply schengen visa after denial of study visa

Search this Thread

Old Jun 26, 2014, 8:54 pm
Original Poster

Exclamation Is it a good idea to apply schengen visa after denial of study visa

Hi everyone,

I applied for study visa in Italy for 6months last June 4, and got my reply that i was rejected june 16. The reason they gave me is that 1.) i am not capable of sustaining myself in Italy according to my socio-economic and professional condition here in philippines. With that I ask my friend to provide me financial support which cost 5.400€, lodging and health insurance and i have passed all of these documents. Also, according to them based on my interview i was not able to provide much information on how i stay and live in Italy. But for me they are stupid, i have provided all my documents stating my capabilities to stay in Italy. for that I came up with 2 options:
1. to appeal to embassy regarding the denial of my study visa
2. To apply for schengen visa in italy embassy this coming July 3. And wait for reply and i got rejected again that is the time i appeal to the embassy.

Can you please give me idea if its adviseable to apply schengen visa after rejection of my study visa? Also, if i got rejected to schengen visa application can i appeal either my schegen visa or study visa?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.