Dear Trenitalia - I surrender. You win

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Dear Trenitalia - I surrender. You win

Search this Thread

Old Mar 26, 2012, 6:10 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Route Inn Super Mega Ultra Plataimond, Fee-Paying Customer of JL, NH, LH, OneWorld Boarding Group 5
Smile Dear Trenitalia - I surrender. You win

Dear Trenitalia,

I wanted to congratulate you on your triumphant accomplishment in the field of Not Allowing Me To Purchase Tickets on Your Website. Despite my repeated attempts using different browsers, both English and Italian versions of both the old and new booking engines, selecting different and more expensive fares when I was told repeatedly "la tariffa non č disponibile," you persevered against all of my efforts. I have come to the ultimate and inescapable conclusion that you do Not Want Me To Purchase Tickets on Your Website.

Indeed, I could have also easily recognized you in the category of Not Allowing Me To Purchase Tickets on Your Website When the Lowest "Mini" Fares are Actually Selectable, but you fell short when failing to let me price out the same itinerary in "Base" or "Flessibile."

Your trophy, which your noble endeavors have at last delivered to you, is one fewer customer to put up with, and perhaps the joy of knowing that the Euro I was going to spend on the tickets you did Not Allow Me To Purchase on Your Website will instead be going to Eni SpA and Autostrade per l'Italia SpA.

Please be assured that I am not in the least disappointed by your hard work in Not Allowing Me To Purchase Tickets on Your Website and will have no ill will against you while I am boxed in by trucks on the A1 in two weeks.

Finest regards,

keihin_242

So, when does the NTV railway begin operations again?
Old Mar 27, 2012, 8:56 am

Programs: BAEC Gold
How that happened? I buy tickets every months from their website since a few years now...
Old Mar 30, 2012, 9:04 am

Programs: AA / DL / MB
Par for the course...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.