Wiki Posts
Search

Sightseeing from Civitavecchia -2 nights

Search this Thread

Old Jan 16, 2012, 10:50 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold
Sightseeing from Civitavecchia -2 nights

Our family of four (incl two teenagers) will complete our cruise on a Sunday and will have that day and Monday before our flight from FCO on Aug 7. I am wondering if there will be time to perhaps rent a car and drive either north or south along the coast. Is Cinque Terre too far? This is our first trip to Italy, with the exception of Venice, and we will have spent three days in Rome prior to the sailing. Our cruise does not stop anywhere in Italy except Messina, so we would like to make the most of the time we have available. Any suggestions?
Old Jan 21, 2012, 5:35 am

Programs: KM P, DL S | SPG G, HH S | Hertz PC, Sixt Plat
Originally Posted by mary_228
Is Cinque Terre too far?
Yes. You can rent a car and enjoy a short trip in Central Italy. Within 2-3 hours you can find a huge number of worthwhile destinations.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.